☆☆☆"[LET ME BE YOUR] DIRTY FUCKING WHORE" ~ MACHINE GUN FELATIO ☆☆☆
My
darling the
stars they
shine for you
My
darling the
birds twitter for you
My
darling my
heart skips a beat
Whenever I
think of you
And
under a
moonlit sky
I pray and
dream that I
Will be the one will be the one that you
Bend... Over and bang good and hard from behind
Have me on all
fours howling at the sky
I'll give your cock a good long suck
Then you'll give me a good hard f*ck
Squeeze my tits all big and
bouncy
Then
spunk all over my botty
I want to be your butt-hot
greasy slut
Greasy slut
Begging for more for I can't get enough
Can't get enough
When I
leave your tool used-up, worn and soggy
I won't stop then oh no no
I'll
become your
little leg-humping doggy
Let me be your
dirty fucking whore.