C
CantBeTamed
Guest
Golf isn’t a sport.I was thinking golf might be your bag....
Golf isn’t a sport.I was thinking golf might be your bag....
I've almost actually achieved EVERY colour of the rainbow as well as a blend if 2-3 colours at one time a couple of times too. I'm not keen on doing yellow at all. Red really suits me and somehow makes my eyes seem even more green. Ummm ... I was loving a certain burgundy colour that's darker than my red so I'll go with that.@PheonixxxMonroe if you could dye your hair any color what would it be?

I think 30-35 is a great age. Still feel young (ish) but not so young that you annoy the fudge outta people that are older then you. But if I had to pick just one, I'd go with 32 cause I like the number.@Kbunny if you could choose an age to be for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?
@CantBeTamed What is something you must do or accomplish before you are no longer here on earth? Something that is a must on your bucket list.
Damn this is hard.@CantBeTamed You meet a genie, he grants you three wishes, but you can't use them on yourself. What three people in your life would you grant the wishes too and what would they be?
Hmmmmm that's a really good one. Tom Cruise is too ugly so he's out. Johnny Depp would be a close second so I will say Jonah Hill@AlexWS who would play you in the movie of your life?