Tell Me The Difference Between Democrats And Republicans Today !!

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Lamar56, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,035⛀
    The Republican Pres.ident thinks that Kim is a ' very honorable man' and that him and Kim ' have a great relationship' Democrats know the Republican Presi.dent is a fool.

witchygirl likes this.
  2. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    Totally using their power to govern on what they deem "American" = Democrat and Republican
    Black Panther Party IS NOT the same as the KKK
    Former Democrats are now Republicans due to Nixon era politics.
    If you only look at the Left for problems you are only looking at half the picture.
    The Right in their evangelical hypocrisy have contradicted themselves and ruined what the constitution actually stands for and have also manipulated millions of people, mainly BibleBelt Southerners, with talks of going back to when the US was at it's best. Sadly all that hyperbole has led them to the state we are in now.
    Trying to defend Republicans on how great they are compared to Democrats only makes the case of how much you lack in the field of history. They have both created a state of Left or Right, not about upholding Justice for ALL.
    All the memes in the world will not change that fact.

witchygirl and Dcdevon like this.
  3. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,035⛀
    Aww did I hurt your wittle feelings? Poor thing ! Lol

4. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,585⛀
    my god you are stupid

5. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    So wait are you promoting suicide? You do know what you are saying and in the matter of how you are expressing your views can get you booted not just from here but from many sites. Wishing for someone's death is a bit insane dude. If you don't like someone's opinion, discuss it, this is not that. Man the fuck up, but if you can't talk like a grown man with civility and some kind of sense, then please excuse yourself from posting anything further.

Saximony and Dcdevon like this.
  6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,035⛀
    LMAO

7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,035⛀
    You are rather amusing. What else do you have to say? I'm sure it's going to be funny as fuck !

8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,035⛀
    Don't get scared now ! I'm sure you have more on your mind!

9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,035⛀
    Really! And how would you accomplish that ? Your so tough tell me tough guy ? I don't think your tough . I think your a keyboard warrior, who wouldn't say shit to me in real life. But I could be wrong ! So enlighten me . How would you do it gansta boy?

10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,035⛀
    Guess Rudeman isn't getting a Nobel! Can you believe
    Nothing to say? Just like I thought. Just another white trash peckerwood running his mouth.

11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,035⛀
    And what about your daughter? Is she as trashy and stupid as you? Is she pregnant and on welfare smoking meth ,turning tricks in the double wide yet ?

12. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,035⛀
    Wow I insinuate your child is a meth whore and you have nothing to say ? Your even less of a man then I thought! Does she know you let a random guy call her that and didn't even defend her ? That's fucked up man !

13. vicc

vicc Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,491⛀
    Whoa now! Wishing death on someone just turned this thread into your own personal hate rant. Cmon fella, a discussion where ones opinion isnt accepted is no longer a discussion. You don't need to believe it but accept that it's part of the conversation. Really maaan, it's too fucking hot out to be like that. Chill with and blaze with me. Jeeessssuss.

14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,035⛀
    A democratic Presi.dent wouldn't need a literal wall put up around the residence he would be at to avoid protesters in our strongest allied country!

15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,035⛀
    A democratic Pres.ident would not stand next to our enemy and say he believes him over his own intelligence services. And honestly no Republican Pres.ident up until this point would have either. But this is what the Republican party has become. As I've said before the Grand Old Party doesn't exist anymore. A party of fools lead by a traitor to his country is what it has become.

witchygirl likes this.
  16. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀

But Democrats would make dirty deals with our enemies and like Mister Niceguy apologize to all our enemies for all of the so called wrongs America has done
    throughout the world !!

blaze1990 and Melluv like this.