fuck religion

Discussion in 'Drama' started by FrankRizzo, Aug 16, 2017.

1. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo New Member

Money:
    129⛀
    I have done it

2. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

done what ??? had sex on a altar, shagged a priest,

3. Zayne26

Zayne26 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    6,145⛀
    Please tell me you didn't masterbate with a crucifix!

Kris1973 likes this.
  4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo New Member

Money:
    129⛀
    I think I must of replied to someone and it got on here by accident... sorry

5. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,399⛀
    I think we can go with this though. Just say no to fundamental religion, down with the patriarchy. Etc

PervGirl_AP_taboo likes this.
  6. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo New Member

Money:
    129⛀
    Yes I agree

7. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Religion, either those who support or or those against it are responsible for more bigotry, hatreds, deaths and wars in all of recorded history than any other cause including greed and the lust for power. The world would be better without it. Pray for peace, embrace respect and love thy neighbour, none of which require organised approaches, just personal integrity. I could say this is a personal opinion but it only takes a brief look back into history to know its fact. I'll say it anyway, this is just a PERSONAL OPINION.

witchygirl and soulpioneer48 like this.
  8. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo New Member

Money:
    129⛀
    Well said. I will go on to say that religion holds people back and helps to make most miserable hypocrites. It is also for people that need guidance in their life because they are to fearful to do it on their own. Others it is nothing more than a social club. I feel the same people that go to bars and hang out in them are the exact same people that go to church both groups are looking for the same thing to fill their emptiness. I have heard of studies done that show religious people masturbate just as much as non religious people. It is however because of the religious doctrine they uphold in their beliefs the religious people feel a big since of guilt because of it. What a way to go through life huh ?

Kiwibeavergrowler likes this.
  9. Hedonist

Hedonist He HATES pleasure.

Money:
    247,441⛀
    Wow, that's really deep Lakeside.

I'm in favour of religion as it keeps a lot of old drivers off the roads on Sundays. My dog has a genuine taste for Mormons. Jehovah's witnesses pamphlets make great BBQ starters. Not to mention those religious ladies who shout Oh My God at appropriate times. Yes, there is a lot going for it.

witchygirl and Lakeside like this.
  10. FFS_CALL_ME_DADDY

FFS_CALL_ME_DADDY New Member

Money:
    10⛀
    Had sex with a nun once. Before i even knew what sex was. Now, im so hyper sexual thag evn my aunt is my sex slave. I banged her drunk once now she wants noone but me. Sex is amazing if you have it the best way. Just enjoy it.

11. Donita

Donita New Member

Money:
    1,530⛀
    i'd rather believe in hobbits.

12. Steviebradford69

Steviebradford69 New Member

Money:
    15⛀
    Hey gorgeous x

13. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

Im agnostic

14. Kiwibeavergrowler

Kiwibeavergrowler New Member

Money:
    71⛀
    Even in the modern age people decry those that say they are bereft of religion. Even in the face of overwhelming scientific proof people hold onto beliefs born through indoctrination rather than learning. None of this would matter except these same people hold positions of power and distribute taxes and schooling policy and the like where they see morally fit, not based on a scientific learnings.

15. BrownBoiSlimm

BrownBoiSlimm Member FCN Regular

but religion helped me meet all of my friends ;)

Morgana and witchygirl like this.
  16. Gdawg98

Gdawg98 Well-Known Member

Money:
    2,785⛀
    A lot of people associate the belief in God as being “religion” religion is nothing more than how you choose to carry out your beliefs at the end of the day there should be the same convictions and same mind of all people. Generally speaking. Belief in God is much deeper than just religion. It is a personal thing and sometimes that’s the best way to approach it. And leave the technical religion out of it. Whether it be catholic baptist holiness Methodist etc. etc.

17. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

Religion is a state of mind, just like all good and bad and neutral aspects of life. I vividly remember getting baptized in a river smack in the dead of winter at 11 years old, now that's a tid bit of info I hadn't thought about in years, hmmm.

Gdawg98 likes this.
  18. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Have you just copy and pasted different front page titles from the Daily Sport to come up with that paragraph?

19. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    207,984⛀
    Religion is also responsible for a lot of good. Much of the violence stemming from religion can be attributed to misinterpretation and perversion by unscrupulous individuals or groups of individuals.

20. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

And i saw flying pigs

Hedonist and Kris1973 like this.