D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,781 youngbustyredhead said: Ew pineapple gross Click to expand... Pineapple on its own, yes but with grapefruit and a bunch of fizzy, it's great.
youngbustyredhead said: Ew pineapple gross Click to expand... Pineapple on its own, yes but with grapefruit and a bunch of fizzy, it's great.
D Deleted member 1309718 Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,782 youngbustyredhead said: Well which is it???? Click to expand... One of us always lies, the other always tells the truth Sometimes we forget which is which
youngbustyredhead said: Well which is it???? Click to expand... One of us always lies, the other always tells the truth Sometimes we forget which is which
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,783 Weirdly two fruits I'm not fond of.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,784 LeiaSkywalker said: Pineapple on its own, yes but with grapefruit and a bunch of fizzy, it's great. Click to expand... Hmm
LeiaSkywalker said: Pineapple on its own, yes but with grapefruit and a bunch of fizzy, it's great. Click to expand... Hmm
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,785 LeiaSkywalker said: Actually it's not lilt anymore. It's tango but who cares. Click to expand... @youngbustyredhead it's an old school soda company from UK.
LeiaSkywalker said: Actually it's not lilt anymore. It's tango but who cares. Click to expand... @youngbustyredhead it's an old school soda company from UK.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,786 LeiaSkywalker said: Weirdly two fruits I'm not fond of. Click to expand... Ouch.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,787 youngbustyredhead said: Well which is it???? Click to expand... The world may never know
D Deleted member 1309718 Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,789 LeiaSkywalker said: Weirdly two fruits I'm not fond of. Click to expand... Harsh, what have Casey and I ever done to you?
LeiaSkywalker said: Weirdly two fruits I'm not fond of. Click to expand... Harsh, what have Casey and I ever done to you?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,790 LeiaSkywalker said: Actually it's not lilt anymore. It's tango but who cares. Click to expand... Is it not Fanta now????
LeiaSkywalker said: Actually it's not lilt anymore. It's tango but who cares. Click to expand... Is it not Fanta now????
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,791 HerLovingHusband said: Harsh, what have Casey and I ever done to you? Click to expand... You both seem to keep hurting yourselves. Maybe that's it. What's up with your foot?
HerLovingHusband said: Harsh, what have Casey and I ever done to you? Click to expand... You both seem to keep hurting yourselves. Maybe that's it. What's up with your foot?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,792 youngbustyredhead said: Ew pineapple gross Click to expand... Boooooooo. Pineapple is delicious And it eats you back. Which is like the kinkiest of the fruits
youngbustyredhead said: Ew pineapple gross Click to expand... Boooooooo. Pineapple is delicious And it eats you back. Which is like the kinkiest of the fruits
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,793 LeiaSkywalker said: You both seem to keep hurting yourselves. Maybe that's it. What's up with your foot? Click to expand... I am pretty clumsy and accident prone
LeiaSkywalker said: You both seem to keep hurting yourselves. Maybe that's it. What's up with your foot? Click to expand... I am pretty clumsy and accident prone
D Deleted member 1309718 Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,794 LeiaSkywalker said: You both seem to keep hurting yourselves. Maybe that's it. What's up with your foot? Click to expand... Physical manifestation of the the price of my sins Also I rolled my ankle playing basketball
LeiaSkywalker said: You both seem to keep hurting yourselves. Maybe that's it. What's up with your foot? Click to expand... Physical manifestation of the the price of my sins Also I rolled my ankle playing basketball
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,795 Evening all I got as far as fingering fruits and England football before I gave up re-capping
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,796 youngbustyredhead said: Ew pineapple gross Click to expand... Pineapple is the yummiest!!!!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,797 I have learnt to just jump straight in here. This place flows too quickly for recaps.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,798 Tash26 said: Boooooooo. Pineapple is delicious And it eats you back. Which is like the kinkiest of the fruits Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Pineapple is the yummiest!!!! Click to expand... Nope. Not for me
Tash26 said: Boooooooo. Pineapple is delicious And it eats you back. Which is like the kinkiest of the fruits Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Pineapple is the yummiest!!!! Click to expand... Nope. Not for me
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,799 HerLovingHusband said: Physical manifestation of the the price of my sins Also I rolled my ankle playing basketball Click to expand... Have you tried not rolling your ankle? That might help. I'm a doctor.
HerLovingHusband said: Physical manifestation of the the price of my sins Also I rolled my ankle playing basketball Click to expand... Have you tried not rolling your ankle? That might help. I'm a doctor.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Mar 24, 2025 #98,800 Maddiemoiselle said: Pineapple is the yummiest!!!! Click to expand... Yup, have to agree with this