highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #223,441 BunnyBeeHope said: Not volunteering Click to expand... Time to whip out that plunger
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #223,443 youngbustyredhead said: Nerdy Japanese Transformers book Click to expand... This looks amazing
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #223,444 Amberrlicious said: Because lots of people have shit on you ? Click to expand... I meant metaphorically, to be clear
Amberrlicious said: Because lots of people have shit on you ? Click to expand... I meant metaphorically, to be clear
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #223,445 Amberrlicious said: I meant metaphorically, to be clear Click to expand... Im a scatman?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #223,448 Harthacnut said: Im a scatman? Click to expand... Scatman Crothers, voice of Jazz from the 80s cartoon!
Harthacnut said: Im a scatman? Click to expand... Scatman Crothers, voice of Jazz from the 80s cartoon!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #223,449 BunnyBeeHope said: Are transformers toys actual robots yet Click to expand... Yes one is taking these photos for me
BunnyBeeHope said: Are transformers toys actual robots yet Click to expand... Yes one is taking these photos for me
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #223,454 They had concepts for Transformers based on classic horror movies
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #223,456 Last one: character model sheets for the original cartoon
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #223,457 Tash26 said: Sup Click to expand... There are several pages of art in the book. My choice was not random
Tash26 said: Sup Click to expand... There are several pages of art in the book. My choice was not random
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #223,458 Anywho, that’s my nerdy book I paid too much for
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #223,460 youngbustyredhead said: Anywho, that’s my nerdy book I paid too much for Click to expand... How many fish from the zoo keeper did that set you back?
youngbustyredhead said: Anywho, that’s my nerdy book I paid too much for Click to expand... How many fish from the zoo keeper did that set you back?