FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,041 FoxInTheSnow said: They've been mediocre for too long Click to expand... Plus the QB is a heaping pile of dog shit
FoxInTheSnow said: They've been mediocre for too long Click to expand... Plus the QB is a heaping pile of dog shit
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,042 Amberrlicious said: Curby Click to expand... Kirby? What we sucking?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,043 FoxInTheSnow said: They've been mediocre for too long Click to expand... They had the opportunity to rebuild after the sketchy qb retired and were showing signs of progress but now they’ve hired another sketchy qb :/
FoxInTheSnow said: They've been mediocre for too long Click to expand... They had the opportunity to rebuild after the sketchy qb retired and were showing signs of progress but now they’ve hired another sketchy qb :/
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,044 FoxInTheSnow said: Plus the QB is a heaping pile of dog shit Click to expand... This is why idk how to feel
FoxInTheSnow said: Plus the QB is a heaping pile of dog shit Click to expand... This is why idk how to feel
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,045 BunnyBeeHope said: I still feel sick from calcium boy Click to expand... But he seems to like you now
BunnyBeeHope said: I still feel sick from calcium boy Click to expand... But he seems to like you now
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,046 youngbustyredhead said: They had the opportunity to rebuild after the sketchy qb retired and were showing signs of progress but now they’ve hired another sketchy qb :/ Click to expand... Roethlisberger sketchy?
youngbustyredhead said: They had the opportunity to rebuild after the sketchy qb retired and were showing signs of progress but now they’ve hired another sketchy qb :/ Click to expand... Roethlisberger sketchy?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,047 BunnyBeeHope said: I still feel sick from calcium boy Click to expand... Who? Actually never mind
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,048 Harthacnut said: But he seems to like you now Click to expand... I have a pulse
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,049 BunnyBeeHope said: I still feel sick from calcium boy Click to expand... What is this?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,050 youngbustyredhead said: This is why idk how to feel Click to expand... I'll cheer for them, but didnt even look in to going to a game this year. I cant support Rodgers
youngbustyredhead said: This is why idk how to feel Click to expand... I'll cheer for them, but didnt even look in to going to a game this year. I cant support Rodgers
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,051 FoxInTheSnow said: I'll cheer for them, but didnt even look in to going to a game this year. I cant support Rodgers Click to expand... Steve?
FoxInTheSnow said: I'll cheer for them, but didnt even look in to going to a game this year. I cant support Rodgers Click to expand... Steve?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,052 FoxInTheSnow said: Roethlisberger sketchy? Click to expand... Accused of SA, reached a settlement. Made it hard to root for them
FoxInTheSnow said: Roethlisberger sketchy? Click to expand... Accused of SA, reached a settlement. Made it hard to root for them
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,053 Amberrlicious said: Steve? Click to expand... Aaron
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,054 Amberrlicious said: Who? Actually never mind Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: What is this? Click to expand... Mr F
Amberrlicious said: Who? Actually never mind Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: What is this? Click to expand... Mr F
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,055 Amberrlicious said: Steve? Click to expand... I WISH
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,056 Harthacnut said: Mr F Click to expand... Uckster?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,057 Harthacnut said: Mr F Click to expand... Oh. Creepy comments on pics I guess?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,059 Amberrlicious said: Uckster? Click to expand... Si.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,060 Tash26 said: A aron Click to expand... I just rewatched that today