D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,301 SarcasticSadie said: Been for early swim/yoga Click to expand... Show off
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,304 Bailey94 said: Click to expand... Bookmarked. Will listen to later and report back
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,306 Harthacnut said: Bookmarked. Will listen to later and report back Click to expand... Idk if you'll like it and it's ok if you don't It's a fun song imo
Harthacnut said: Bookmarked. Will listen to later and report back Click to expand... Idk if you'll like it and it's ok if you don't It's a fun song imo
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,307 Think more that fell asleep in chair and air con chill woke me up
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,312 Bailey94 said: Click to expand... Also bookmarked. But I tell you what Bailey. If this isnt thrash metal....
Bailey94 said: Click to expand... Also bookmarked. But I tell you what Bailey. If this isnt thrash metal....
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,313 Bailey94 said: Click to expand... I never heard of those , or the other one, will I like them?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,314 Omg Is trash metal???? Cancel my last question
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,315 No this one I don't like the other version. But you're welcome to
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,316 SarcasticSadie said: I never heard of those , or the other one, will I like them? Click to expand... Yes
SarcasticSadie said: I never heard of those , or the other one, will I like them? Click to expand... Yes
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,318 Gentle plastic. My favourite genre.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,320 Think I've broken one of my earrings in the process of sleep.