Group Banter Race to a million

The thing is, the whole court thing can be separate to him as a person. Ignoring why he's being brought to court, he's just a trash human. He plays up the alpha thing. Is massively sexist and says so many harmful things and unfortunately a lot of kids and teenage boys latch onto this and assume it's the way to behave. It's WILD
 
The thing is, the whole court thing can be separate to him as a person. Ignoring why he's being brought to court, he's just a trash human. He plays up the alpha thing. Is massively sexist and says so many harmful things and unfortunately a lot of kids and teenage boys latch onto this and assume it's the way to behave. It's WILD
Oh!
Well, as I said, I know very little about the man as a person, keeping aside the court thing.
If he believes in all that Alpha crap then, he can get fucked by a cactus for all I care.
I see that crap in the chatrooms all the time and it is nerve-grating to say the least.
Like either be a so called Alpha aka a rude brute
Or be titled as a loser.
Like wtf
 
That's sometimes the issue with social media and stuff - it will only show you funny things etc. When in reality some of the people saying the funny things are absolutely horrible people
 
That's sometimes the issue with social media and stuff - it will only show you funny things etc. When in reality some of the people saying the funny things are absolutely horrible people
I understand that.
Plus as I'm not either from US or Europe, so the news never ever put any emphasis on the guy, so I just used lack of information as an excuse of not forming any opinion about him and giving him the benefit of the doubt.
I had been thinking that I am entitled to have an opinion, which can be impartiality aka no opinion at all.

When instead I could have just tried to fill the lacking info. via googling stuff.

Apologies to y'all.
 
The thing is, the whole court thing can be separate to him as a person. Ignoring why he's being brought to court, he's just a trash human. He plays up the alpha thing. Is massively sexist and says so many harmful things and unfortunately a lot of kids and teenage boys latch onto this and assume it's the way to behave. It's WILD
Did you watch Adolescence on Netflix? Good show about this stuff
 
Snapchat-343974213-1.gif
 

Trending content

Back
Top