Love all of this. Just sayingOh
Thank you for asking. I truly am. I feel like I'm pretty much over covid. I finally got to spend time with Sadie. I don't have to work today. I have a meeting with a career coach today. I'm getting pizza tonight with friends. Will prolly have a couple adult beverages
Life's good. Need to keep reminding myself of the good things
Sorry. That was a long way of saying yes lol
Hiiiii
BaileyyyyyyyyOh hi Tash
Are you feeling better?
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hahahahTash. AI, wont let me make cuck based movie posters about you anymore!
AI is all cucked outTash. AI, wont let me make cuck based movie posters about you anymore!
dandyrifficBaileyyyyyyyy
Oh yeah I am 10000000% myself
Yaaaaay. How's you?
Aw. Fucking. YESSSSdandyriffic
Thank you for asking![]()
Bailey gonna be causing fights and kicking some ass. If they weren't being destructive or dancing around. Let them singThat's what I said!
And they weren't dancing in the aisle or anything. They were in their seats singing
Those people are gonna be very upset with me when Wicked comes out in November
The CuckeningAll cucked out
Title of your sex tape!
My boss got tired of people complaining so he turned the movie upBailey gonna be causing fights and kicking some ass. If they weren't being destructive or dancing around. Let them sing
If you go into a movie with like a dozen teenage girls dressed as Alexander Hamilton, with mascara beards ............ what do you think's gonna happen?Bailey gonna be causing fights and kicking some ass. If they weren't being destructive or dancing around. Let them sing