BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,921 FoxInTheSnow said: Ah ya, beef brisket or burnt ends Click to expand... Oh the burnt ends
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,922 SarcasticSadie said: I’m hungryyyyyyyy Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,923 SarcasticSadie said: I’m hungryyyyyyyy Click to expand...
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,925 BunnyBeeHope said: Weird. I was watching a video and they mentioned it Click to expand... Sorry, spreading misinformation Ontario puts milk in plastic bags, The rest of Canada doesnt.
BunnyBeeHope said: Weird. I was watching a video and they mentioned it Click to expand... Sorry, spreading misinformation Ontario puts milk in plastic bags, The rest of Canada doesnt.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,926 FoxInTheSnow said: All of Canada has milk in plastic bags Click to expand... Is like Russian dolls, a bag within a bag within a bag
FoxInTheSnow said: All of Canada has milk in plastic bags Click to expand... Is like Russian dolls, a bag within a bag within a bag
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,927 FoxInTheSnow said: Sorry, spreading misinformation Ontario puts milk in plastic bags, The rest of Canada doesnt. Click to expand... Why just them?
FoxInTheSnow said: Sorry, spreading misinformation Ontario puts milk in plastic bags, The rest of Canada doesnt. Click to expand... Why just them?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,928 SarcasticSadie said: Is like Russian dolls, a bag within a bag within a bag Click to expand... Kind of, but there's only 2 bags
SarcasticSadie said: Is like Russian dolls, a bag within a bag within a bag Click to expand... Kind of, but there's only 2 bags
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,929 FoxInTheSnow said: Sorry, spreading misinformation Ontario puts milk in plastic bags, The rest of Canada doesnt. Click to expand... So that means, population wise, most of Canada uses milk bags. Geographically speaking, only a very small area of the country uses milk bags.
FoxInTheSnow said: Sorry, spreading misinformation Ontario puts milk in plastic bags, The rest of Canada doesnt. Click to expand... So that means, population wise, most of Canada uses milk bags. Geographically speaking, only a very small area of the country uses milk bags.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,930 BunnyBeeHope said: Why just them? Click to expand... Cause they're freaks
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,931 FoxInTheSnow said: Kind of, but there's only 2 bags Click to expand... Recall buying some, and was a big bag with like three little ones in it. frickin nuts ha
FoxInTheSnow said: Kind of, but there's only 2 bags Click to expand... Recall buying some, and was a big bag with like three little ones in it. frickin nuts ha
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,932 BunnyBeeHope said: Why just them? Click to expand... I'm not sure. I just grew up with milk in bags and thought it was normal. Maddiemoiselle said: So that means, population wise, most of Canada uses milk bags. Geographically speaking, only a very small area of the country uses milk bags. Click to expand... Are you calling Ontario small? It takes like a day to get to Manitoba
BunnyBeeHope said: Why just them? Click to expand... I'm not sure. I just grew up with milk in bags and thought it was normal. Maddiemoiselle said: So that means, population wise, most of Canada uses milk bags. Geographically speaking, only a very small area of the country uses milk bags. Click to expand... Are you calling Ontario small? It takes like a day to get to Manitoba
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,935 FoxInTheSnow said: I'm not sure. I just grew up with milk in bags and thought it was normal. Are you calling Ontario small? It takes like a day to get to Manitoba Click to expand... The province is large. But the area where the majority of people live is small. Especially when compared with the rest of the country.
FoxInTheSnow said: I'm not sure. I just grew up with milk in bags and thought it was normal. Are you calling Ontario small? It takes like a day to get to Manitoba Click to expand... The province is large. But the area where the majority of people live is small. Especially when compared with the rest of the country.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,936 I asked someone why, they said to save on plastic. I said what ya put yours in, she said a plastic jug lolololololol
I asked someone why, they said to save on plastic. I said what ya put yours in, she said a plastic jug lolololololol
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,937 I feel like Im defending something I dont even believe in
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,938 FoxInTheSnow said: I feel like Im defending something I dont even believe in Click to expand... You in the army?
FoxInTheSnow said: I feel like Im defending something I dont even believe in Click to expand... You in the army?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,939 FoxInTheSnow said: I feel like Im defending something I dont even believe in Click to expand... I feel like I'm attacking something that isn't important loool
FoxInTheSnow said: I feel like Im defending something I dont even believe in Click to expand... I feel like I'm attacking something that isn't important loool
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,940 I'm gonna run for Canadian PM on the promise of getting rid of milk bags