Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,021 youngbustyredhead said: You’re a repeat offender But today you’re getting paid to eat free tacos and quesadillas, so that makes up for a lot Click to expand... That's true... I'm a big repeat offender with not eating
youngbustyredhead said: You’re a repeat offender But today you’re getting paid to eat free tacos and quesadillas, so that makes up for a lot Click to expand... That's true... I'm a big repeat offender with not eating
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,023 Casey86 said: That's true... I'm a big repeat offender with not eating Click to expand... Careful, now I have an impact and a sawzall *squints menacingly*
Casey86 said: That's true... I'm a big repeat offender with not eating Click to expand... Careful, now I have an impact and a sawzall *squints menacingly*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,025 And a wrecking ball, thanks to @Harthacnut
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,026 And Hope, you're lovely and a mighty amazing buh buh And Casey, you're lovely And YBR, you're lovely And Vicky ... rip but you're lovely
And Hope, you're lovely and a mighty amazing buh buh And Casey, you're lovely And YBR, you're lovely And Vicky ... rip but you're lovely
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,027 youngbustyredhead said: Careful, now I have an impact and a sawzall *squints menacingly* Click to expand... I knew this would come back to haunt me lol
youngbustyredhead said: Careful, now I have an impact and a sawzall *squints menacingly* Click to expand... I knew this would come back to haunt me lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,029 Bailey and Casey expressing to everyone how lovely they are while I’m threatening with power tools
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,030 Hey Bailey! Guess what! You’re lovely too
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,031 youngbustyredhead said: Bailey and Casey expressing to everyone how lovely they are while I’m threatening with power tools Click to expand... Must be Wednesday
youngbustyredhead said: Bailey and Casey expressing to everyone how lovely they are while I’m threatening with power tools Click to expand... Must be Wednesday
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,032 youngbustyredhead said: Hey Bailey! Guess what! You’re lovely too Click to expand... Oh thank you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,033 Bailey94 said: Must be Wednesday Click to expand... Must be a day ending in “day”
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,035 Bailey94 said: Hi Amber You're lovely Click to expand... Ahhhhh
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,038 Amberrlicious said: You’re all bloody lovely Click to expand... *side hug*
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 8, 2025 #261,040 youngbustyredhead said: Well it’s class time again. Again Click to expand... What we learning?