Soak me bb
I make all the girls wetI’ll take a bath in your honor while I’m home on break
Civil War history is fun thoughLucky bc it’s the last day of the presentations lol
ConfirmedI make all the girls wet![]()
As long as it's EpicI need to learn my history with rap music please
Also true, tho I have a certain baseline of bubbliness lolAnd bubbly
It is, but not necessarily when presented by people with different levels of interestCivil War history is fun though
Yes, but enough about my buttPermanent bubble
Mulch me bbI canceled my movie night. Need to just mulch for the rest of today
Very true lolIt is, but not necessarily when presented by people with different levels of interest
Is that a video game character?Gonna call you Aero bb because you're bubbly
I'm gonna say noAre aero bars a think over there?
I don’t think so? Is that like a drinking bar or a candy bar?Are aero bars a think over there?