Look at my profileWhy we having war?
Look at my profileWhy we having war?
I asked Stan, I mean chatgpt
Final Verdict
So — France won in Europe, but England (later Britain) won in the world.
- Medieval era: France was more successful on the continent.
- Early modern era: England/Britain became more successful globally.
I asked Stan, I mean chatgpt
Final Verdict
So — France won in Europe, but England (later Britain) won in the world.
- Medieval era: France was more successful on the continent.
- Early modern era: England/Britain became more successful globally.
This escalated....quickly. I didnt even see it comingWhy we having war?
Look at my profile
You mean Pain au ChocolatNice croissants though
Those tooYou mean Pain au Chocolat
That's my French for the dayYou mean Pain au Chocolat
VroomS
Car
Go
She dared make chicken carbonara so I said my Italian roots wouldn’t like that and she posted it as provocationPasta?
This made me lolI’m not American
Also about the white flag, it became a running joke because we didn’t follow the US in Irak so they started talking about this more and more but what only a few knows is that the same “white flag” mentioned is also the flag which the French troops fought under to avoid friendly fire when Lafayette helped during the American Revolution. Also white was the symbol of purity and monarchy