D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,081 Craig53m said: I'm good and I'm down at the same time. House is finally empty, but missing my lady. Click to expand... Always hard to Miss the one you love
Craig53m said: I'm good and I'm down at the same time. House is finally empty, but missing my lady. Click to expand... Always hard to Miss the one you love
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,083 Craig53m said: I am NOT sharing my socks! Click to expand... Only the truest friends will share their cum socks
Craig53m said: I am NOT sharing my socks! Click to expand... Only the truest friends will share their cum socks
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,084 Oh cool. The weirdest sentence I've ever typed!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,086 Maddiemoiselle said: Only the truest friends will share their cum socks Click to expand... Nope, not gonna do it. Ciaran even made me a box for them!
Maddiemoiselle said: Only the truest friends will share their cum socks Click to expand... Nope, not gonna do it. Ciaran even made me a box for them!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,087 Casey86 said: Y'all still do cum socks? Click to expand... No I'm classier than that. I have a cum ascot
Casey86 said: Y'all still do cum socks? Click to expand... No I'm classier than that. I have a cum ascot
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,088 Harthacnut said: I'm sure they know what gooning is. Click to expand... I’ll know what it is in a minute after I Google this new word
Harthacnut said: I'm sure they know what gooning is. Click to expand... I’ll know what it is in a minute after I Google this new word
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,089 Casey86 said: Y'all still do cum socks? Click to expand... Um, no. I was wrongfully accused, so I just roll with it.
Casey86 said: Y'all still do cum socks? Click to expand... Um, no. I was wrongfully accused, so I just roll with it.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,090 Maddiemoiselle said: No I'm classier than that. I have a cum ascot Click to expand... That's fancy indeed. I don't cum so I have nothing I guess
Maddiemoiselle said: No I'm classier than that. I have a cum ascot Click to expand... That's fancy indeed. I don't cum so I have nothing I guess
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,091 cian38irish said: I’ll know what it is in a minute after I Google this new word Click to expand... This thread will teach you a whole new vocabulary!
cian38irish said: I’ll know what it is in a minute after I Google this new word Click to expand... This thread will teach you a whole new vocabulary!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,092 Just dont do a Slovakian traffic cone
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,093 I just jizz into a hip flask and then offer it to people who are being dickheads on nights out
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,094 Harthacnut said: Just dont do a Slovakian traffic cone Click to expand... Tell me more
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,095 Casey86 said: Y'all still do cum socks? Click to expand... Never done
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,096 Maddiemoiselle said: Tell me more Click to expand... Its gross. I'll let google answer for you.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,097 Harthacnut said: Just dont do a Slovakian traffic cone Click to expand... You're gonna to propose to the first woman who knows what that is, aren't you?
Harthacnut said: Just dont do a Slovakian traffic cone Click to expand... You're gonna to propose to the first woman who knows what that is, aren't you?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,099 Craig53m said: Sorry...we ran Lexi away Click to expand... Its those socks
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,100 Harthacnut said: Its those socks Click to expand... I put them away!!!