BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,721 Well it is the best selling phone in the world, so there's more love than hate
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,722 It’s like when a band becomes really popular, it becomes cool to dislike them
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,723 Its a talk for you rich people *hugs cheap ass phone*
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,724 Lil_wonders said: Lunch was corn thins with avocado. Dinner was steak. Click to expand... I thought you said you don't flirt?! That'll be my dinner tonight...steak.
Lil_wonders said: Lunch was corn thins with avocado. Dinner was steak. Click to expand... I thought you said you don't flirt?! That'll be my dinner tonight...steak.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,726 I’m hungry and food takes ages to cook
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,727 Amberrlicious said: I don’t know what to make for dinner Click to expand... Frog
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,729 BunnyBeeHope said: Frog Click to expand... That’s a late night snack
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,730 BunnyBeeHope said: Frog Click to expand... Who the hell eats frogs anyways
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,731 Vaelan said: Who the hell eats frogs anyways Click to expand... Lesbians
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,733 Vaelan said: Who the hell eats frogs anyways Click to expand... French..
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,734 Harthacnut said: French.. Click to expand... Bonjour
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,735 BunnyBeeHope said: Lesbians Click to expand... Nvm Harthacnut said: French.. Click to expand... i know I dont
BunnyBeeHope said: Lesbians Click to expand... Nvm Harthacnut said: French.. Click to expand... i know I dont
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,736 Amberrlicious said: I don’t know what to make for dinner Click to expand... hello
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,737 Gosh darn it there is a thomas character with the same name as my sister. Should of found that for my nephew.
Gosh darn it there is a thomas character with the same name as my sister. Should of found that for my nephew.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,738 Vaelan said: Nvm i know I dont Click to expand... Sean Bean likes to call you all it in Sharpe
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,739 Harthacnut said: Gosh darn it there is a thomas character with the same name as my sister. Should of found that for my nephew. Click to expand... Is she hot?
Harthacnut said: Gosh darn it there is a thomas character with the same name as my sister. Should of found that for my nephew. Click to expand... Is she hot?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,740 Harthacnut said: Sean Bean likes to call you all it in Sharpe Click to expand... Oh yeah I know French people eat frogs but never even wanted to try. And god knows I wanna try all kind of meat
Harthacnut said: Sean Bean likes to call you all it in Sharpe Click to expand... Oh yeah I know French people eat frogs but never even wanted to try. And god knows I wanna try all kind of meat