Don’t worry, it’s class time and I’m leaving lolIl scared now
Don’t worry, it’s class time and I’m leaving lolIl scared now
I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE IT!!!Extremely large and close-up dick pic in an unnecessary place
I bumped into that as wellExtremely large and close-up dick pic in an unnecessary place
The dick?Hi
Can I lick it now?
What did you do?Ok im so dumb, if my account gets banned… I love yall
I mentionned a woman that ghosted me, I learned that one dude she sent nudes to was sharing them. Even tho I owe her nothing, I couldn’t help myself texting the dude to tell him what I think about that. I tried to remain respectful to not be banned over harassment or smt but now idk if it was the right thingWhat did you do?
How else am I gonna be able to show my peenExtremely large and close-up dick pic in an unnecessary place
You won't get banned over that, that guy is a straight up piece of poopI mentionned a woman that ghosted me, I learned that one dude she sent nudes to was sharing them. Even tho I owe her nothing, I couldn’t help myself texting the dude to tell him what I think about that. I tried to remain respectful to not be banned over harassment or smt but now idk if it was the right thing
I know but if he reports me? Maybe since it happens in the chat I’ll be banned only in chats idkYou won't get banned over that, that guy is a straight up piece of poop
Why do people do this tho
So I can't show off my new peen tattoo now.....Also a good reason if you do post revealing pics to chop the head out and not show any tattoos and identifiable stuff
At least yall are here, yall so precious since I first came here.People are assholes.