perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,241 PlayfullDude said: Lunch time here Click to expand... What's for lunch today?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,244 perfictspeller said: Harrison Ford common denominator, hmmm Click to expand... Hell yes!
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,245 perfictspeller said: I pose the tough ones here, I'm finding Click to expand... Can I just have Harrison Ford movies as a compromise?
perfictspeller said: I pose the tough ones here, I'm finding Click to expand... Can I just have Harrison Ford movies as a compromise?
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,246 That works for me. And, unrelated to Harrison Ford whatsoever, it is time for me to go to bed. Have a great evening/lunch!
That works for me. And, unrelated to Harrison Ford whatsoever, it is time for me to go to bed. Have a great evening/lunch!
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,250 You too.... glad to be here, I've missed the people here, Just haven't know how to come back
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,254 Not alot of positive words rhyme with dude huh
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,256 not that I could come up with quickly.... Rude lewd Pooed Spewed Fuck youed glued brewed...(semi accurate) nude blued
not that I could come up with quickly.... Rude lewd Pooed Spewed Fuck youed glued brewed...(semi accurate) nude blued
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,259 Maddiemoiselle said: Dude the prude Click to expand... Maybe I'll change my name to PlayfullRunt