Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,601 Vaelan said: I feel like I should go to the Church to confess but 1: I’m not a believer and 2: the priest will have an Heart attack Click to expand... There's a confessions forum. Js
Vaelan said: I feel like I should go to the Church to confess but 1: I’m not a believer and 2: the priest will have an Heart attack Click to expand... There's a confessions forum. Js
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,602 And Confessions chat too.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,604 Amberrlicious said: Pssst who is Belle Click to expand... Hope for some reason
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,605 Maddiemoiselle said: Hope for some reason Click to expand... "for some reason" loL!
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,606 Need to find more Group banter / personal blog threads for relocating to new forum.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,607 vanilla_hips said: "for some reason" loL! Click to expand... Well we don't know whyyyyyyy
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,608 Stanthropical said: Need to find more Group banter / personal blog threads for relocating to new forum. Click to expand... Misfits thread???
Stanthropical said: Need to find more Group banter / personal blog threads for relocating to new forum. Click to expand... Misfits thread???
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,609 Maddiemoiselle said: Well we don't know whyyyyyyy Click to expand... Because cauliflower.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,610 vanilla_hips said: Misfits thread??? Click to expand... Although most of them deleted their accounrs Although they could post with their new ones
vanilla_hips said: Misfits thread??? Click to expand... Although most of them deleted their accounrs Although they could post with their new ones
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,611 Amberrlicious said: Although most of them deleted their accounrs Although they could post with their new ones Click to expand... I get this warm feeling when you make such allusions to certain people.
Amberrlicious said: Although most of them deleted their accounrs Although they could post with their new ones Click to expand... I get this warm feeling when you make such allusions to certain people.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,612 Link me. I need to see whether anything I move is appropriate to do so. Don't want too confusing of a mess.
Link me. I need to see whether anything I move is appropriate to do so. Don't want too confusing of a mess.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,613 It’s just called misfits. It’s in the games and banter room
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,614 vanilla_hips said: I get this warm feeling when you make such allusions to certain people. Click to expand... I have allusions of grandeur Wait that’s not right
vanilla_hips said: I get this warm feeling when you make such allusions to certain people. Click to expand... I have allusions of grandeur Wait that’s not right
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,618 Amberrlicious said: I have allusions of grandeur Wait that’s not right Click to expand... @SophUKYis, more for you and her to exami...discuss.
Amberrlicious said: I have allusions of grandeur Wait that’s not right Click to expand... @SophUKYis, more for you and her to exami...discuss.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,620 BunnyBeeHope said: Grandeur your bum on to my face Click to expand... @Harthacnut, she speaks your language.
BunnyBeeHope said: Grandeur your bum on to my face Click to expand... @Harthacnut, she speaks your language.