SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,663 FoxInTheSnow said: There's no snow Click to expand... It snowed here yesterday , so it counts hehe
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,664 FoxInTheSnow said: Hows it going Click to expand... Am ok, how you doing? Seems a while since saw ya
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,666 Maddiemoiselle said: Whaaaaat Click to expand... How would I know, I said somewhere. Not here.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,667 SimplySadie said: Hey Sounds like you had a fab’ time, lovely Click to expand... Migraine to follow.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,668 FoxInTheSnow said: Ya ok. Been away and then just not on here Click to expand... Ahh Okies , good trip I hope Not been around much myself either
FoxInTheSnow said: Ya ok. Been away and then just not on here Click to expand... Ahh Okies , good trip I hope Not been around much myself either
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,669 ConsciousNobody said: How would I know, I said somewhere. Not here. Click to expand... You're a twit!!
ConsciousNobody said: How would I know, I said somewhere. Not here. Click to expand... You're a twit!!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,670 ConsciousNobody said: Migraine to follow. Click to expand... Temple massage for ya
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,671 ConsciousNobody said: Migraine to follow. Click to expand... I take back the twit comment.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,672 FoxInTheSnow said: Ya ok. Been away and then just not on here Click to expand... Hey Fish.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,673 Maddiemoiselle said: I take back the twit comment. Click to expand... I missed it.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,674 SimplySadie said: Ahh Okies , good trip I hope Not been around much myself either Click to expand... Lol see so how could you see me. I went to the best "coast"
SimplySadie said: Ahh Okies , good trip I hope Not been around much myself either Click to expand... Lol see so how could you see me. I went to the best "coast"
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,676 Maddiemoiselle said: I take back the twit comment. Click to expand... To late Meaddie
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,677 FoxInTheSnow said: Lol see so how could you see me. I went to the best "coast" Click to expand... Ohhhhhh you been to my home town n not told me , how rude ….. ha
FoxInTheSnow said: Lol see so how could you see me. I went to the best "coast" Click to expand... Ohhhhhh you been to my home town n not told me , how rude ….. ha
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,678 ConsciousNobody said: Hey Fish. Click to expand... Fish? Hey CN
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2025 #297,679 SimplySadie said: Ohhhhhh you been to my home town n not told me , how rude ….. ha Click to expand... Lol you got it
SimplySadie said: Ohhhhhh you been to my home town n not told me , how rude ….. ha Click to expand... Lol you got it