They changed the AI to Clive. Was trivia, geography, hangman and some other word games, math games which no lol, rock/paper/scissors, and sometimes random ducks would appear and you could either shoot them or befriend them
They changed the AI to Clive. Was trivia, geography, hangman and some other word games, math games which no lol, rock/paper/scissors, and sometimes random ducks would appear and you could either shoot them or befriend them
My “fave” was the guy who PMed or whispered me in games trying to get it on, and when I didn’t respond the way he wanted, he posted in the room something like “ybr stop asking me for sex in pvt, I’m not interested”
My “fave” was the guy who PMed or whispered me in games trying to get it on, and when I didn’t respond the way he wanted, he posted in the room something like “ybr stop asking me for sex in pvt, I’m not interested”