C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,001 Maddiemoiselle said: Casey when can you go home?? Click to expand... In 1 hour.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,002 ConsciousNobody said: Oh shush you. My phone grammar is broken. Keyboard ssluggish Click to expand... Lol ahh gotcha and no I haven't gotten it yet. Still need to do that
ConsciousNobody said: Oh shush you. My phone grammar is broken. Keyboard ssluggish Click to expand... Lol ahh gotcha and no I haven't gotten it yet. Still need to do that
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,003 ConsciousNobody said: Fixed it now. Read above. Click to expand... Ha! It hadn't changed got me yet lol
ConsciousNobody said: Fixed it now. Read above. Click to expand... Ha! It hadn't changed got me yet lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,004 Maddiemoiselle said: Casey when can you go home?? Click to expand... An hour still lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,005 Casey86 said: Lol ahh gotcha and no I haven't gotten it yet. Still need to do that Click to expand... Want me to order for you. From a restaurant 50 miles away. Assumingly don't know where you live.
Casey86 said: Lol ahh gotcha and no I haven't gotten it yet. Still need to do that Click to expand... Want me to order for you. From a restaurant 50 miles away. Assumingly don't know where you live.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,006 Casey86 said: An hour still lol Click to expand... Blaaaaaaaaaah
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,007 ConsciousNobody said: Want me to order for you. From a restaurant 50 miles away. Assumingly don't know where you live. Click to expand... That would be lovely lol
ConsciousNobody said: Want me to order for you. From a restaurant 50 miles away. Assumingly don't know where you live. Click to expand... That would be lovely lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,008 Baaaaaah babah baahabababaa h Booo boo boobity booo. Uh. Uh.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,009 Maddiemoiselle said: Blaaaaaaaaaah Click to expand... I know it's been over 15 hours since I've been up and haven't eaten
Maddiemoiselle said: Blaaaaaaaaaah Click to expand... I know it's been over 15 hours since I've been up and haven't eaten
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,010 Casey86 said: That would be lovely lol Click to expand... On it. Though you have to pay. Also food preference, what will you eat? What you won't.
Casey86 said: That would be lovely lol Click to expand... On it. Though you have to pay. Also food preference, what will you eat? What you won't.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,011 Casey86 said: I know it's been over 15 hours since I've been up and haven't eaten Click to expand... CASEY!!!! MAKE BETTER FOOD DECISIONS
Casey86 said: I know it's been over 15 hours since I've been up and haven't eaten Click to expand... CASEY!!!! MAKE BETTER FOOD DECISIONS
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,012 ConsciousNobody said: Baaaaaah bazaar baahabababaa h Booo boo boobity booo. Uh. Uh. Click to expand... Sup
ConsciousNobody said: Baaaaaah bazaar baahabababaa h Booo boo boobity booo. Uh. Uh. Click to expand... Sup
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,014 ConsciousNobody said: On it. Though you have to pay. Also food preference, what will you eat? What you won't. Click to expand... I figured I'd have to pay... lol. Definitely some egg rolls, orange chicken, fried rice
ConsciousNobody said: On it. Though you have to pay. Also food preference, what will you eat? What you won't. Click to expand... I figured I'd have to pay... lol. Definitely some egg rolls, orange chicken, fried rice
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,015 Maddiemoiselle said: CASEY!!!! MAKE BETTER FOOD DECISIONS Click to expand... Tell that to my job and then being on call. Got home and immediately had to turn around
Maddiemoiselle said: CASEY!!!! MAKE BETTER FOOD DECISIONS Click to expand... Tell that to my job and then being on call. Got home and immediately had to turn around
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,016 Casey86 said: Tell that to my job and then being on call. Got home and immediately had to turn around Click to expand... I will call them and say bad words to them
Casey86 said: Tell that to my job and then being on call. Got home and immediately had to turn around Click to expand... I will call them and say bad words to them
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,017 Looking up Chinese restaurants in 50 miles radius of nowhere.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,018 People, Tash went quiet. it's very quiet.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #299,019 Maddiemoiselle said: I will call them and say bad words to them Click to expand... Please do