SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,361 Maddiemoiselle said: Just a hair short of cool. Sip some scotch and we'll talk Click to expand... I have a bottle of Scotch Tiz unopened but have one, for some unknown reason someone bought me it last Christmas. I was like, ohhhh thanks
Maddiemoiselle said: Just a hair short of cool. Sip some scotch and we'll talk Click to expand... I have a bottle of Scotch Tiz unopened but have one, for some unknown reason someone bought me it last Christmas. I was like, ohhhh thanks
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,362 The best and most apt thing about it is the name.. Honestly it’s got ‘Fire’ in the name, can’t recall the first part.
The best and most apt thing about it is the name.. Honestly it’s got ‘Fire’ in the name, can’t recall the first part.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,364 Oh wow I think that is it… no way lol I gonna check ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,366 Just wow… You have way to much knowledge Rich , sweet, toffee vibes apparently ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,370 I can’t believe ya knew that from just the word ‘fire’
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,371 SimplySadie said: I can’t believe ya knew that from just the word ‘fire’ Click to expand... I smort
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,372 Also. It's too cold for a walk. I came home
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,373 Maddiemoiselle said: Also. It's too cold for a walk. I came home Click to expand... Wooooooooooo
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,374 Maddiemoiselle said: Also. It's too cold for a walk. I came home Click to expand... How cold we talking ?
Maddiemoiselle said: Also. It's too cold for a walk. I came home Click to expand... How cold we talking ?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,376 I sensing a very very good girl coming up behind us
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,378 SimplySadie said: How cold we talking ? Click to expand... Well only -10 but windy
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,379 Maddiemoiselle said: And I don't mean Tash Click to expand... Well. Me too
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 3, 2025 #307,380 Maddiemoiselle said: Well only -10 but windy Click to expand... How cold does it get your way???