Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,662 BunnyBeeHope said: Too many pickles Click to expand... Haha no....I just don't shoot my shot with anyone
BunnyBeeHope said: Too many pickles Click to expand... Haha no....I just don't shoot my shot with anyone
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,665 Doesn't anybody want to sex chat with me? I bet if he had a sexy pickle, y'all would treat him differently.
Doesn't anybody want to sex chat with me? I bet if he had a sexy pickle, y'all would treat him differently.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,666 He messaged me, like no offense dude but you could be my dad's dad
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,667 BunnyBeeHope said: He's going more age appropriate now Click to expand... What exactly is age appropriate Miss Youngin?
BunnyBeeHope said: He's going more age appropriate now Click to expand... What exactly is age appropriate Miss Youngin?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,671 Some 60yo can be sexy. Age is just a number. Says the old geezer typing. And I know you were thinking it. Lol
Some 60yo can be sexy. Age is just a number. Says the old geezer typing. And I know you were thinking it. Lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,672 Fuzz_Ball said: Hello all Click to expand... Hello!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,674 60yo can be sexy. But that doesn’t mean they should necessarily be hitting on 20yos
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,675 BunnyBeeHope said: He messaged me, like no offense dude but you could be my dad's dad Click to expand... Could be worse, some woman sent me a pic of her manky shoes and asked me whose job it was to clean them.....she was offended by my answer apparently
BunnyBeeHope said: He messaged me, like no offense dude but you could be my dad's dad Click to expand... Could be worse, some woman sent me a pic of her manky shoes and asked me whose job it was to clean them.....she was offended by my answer apparently
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,676 Anywho, I’m officially done with classes woo
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,677 youngbustyredhead said: Anywho, I’m officially done with classes woo Click to expand... whooohooo enjoy your break!!!!
youngbustyredhead said: Anywho, I’m officially done with classes woo Click to expand... whooohooo enjoy your break!!!!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,678 Locket44 said: Could be worse, some woman sent me a pic of her manky shoes and asked me whose job it was to clean them.....she was offended by my answer apparently Click to expand... What the hell lol
Locket44 said: Could be worse, some woman sent me a pic of her manky shoes and asked me whose job it was to clean them.....she was offended by my answer apparently Click to expand... What the hell lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,679 Locket44 said: whooohooo enjoy your break!!!! Click to expand... Well I still have four finals to take lol
Locket44 said: whooohooo enjoy your break!!!! Click to expand... Well I still have four finals to take lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,680 youngbustyredhead said: Anywho, I’m officially done with classes woo Click to expand... Woooo