D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,361 SimplySadie said: I think ya should do some online Pilates/Yoga classes Ciaran, sort that back out whilst you’re off work hehe Click to expand...
SimplySadie said: I think ya should do some online Pilates/Yoga classes Ciaran, sort that back out whilst you’re off work hehe Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,362 Harthacnut said: , I giving you the thumbs up but have no intention of doing so whatsoever. Click to expand... Gotchya ha
Harthacnut said: , I giving you the thumbs up but have no intention of doing so whatsoever. Click to expand... Gotchya ha
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,363 Vael said: What you gonn get? Click to expand... Got a smoothie
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,364 BunnyBeeHope said: Got a smoothie Click to expand... Just a smoothie for lunch ? That’s not enough
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,366 Vael said: Just a smoothie for lunch ? That’s not enough Click to expand... Tiz my lunch most days ha
Vael said: Just a smoothie for lunch ? That’s not enough Click to expand... Tiz my lunch most days ha
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,367 Vael said: Just a smoothie for lunch ? That’s not enough Click to expand... Ill have something bigger when I go home
Vael said: Just a smoothie for lunch ? That’s not enough Click to expand... Ill have something bigger when I go home
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,369 Nicki Minaj going full Maga is weird. She does know shes one of them immigran.ts they are always hating on
Nicki Minaj going full Maga is weird. She does know shes one of them immigran.ts they are always hating on
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,370 SimplySadie said: Click to expand... Dad joke meter maxed out
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,371 BunnyBeeHope said: Dad joke meter maxed out Click to expand... Indeed. Made me laugh tho’ ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,375 And this, as appears @TheGooberWhiskyQueen has taken up Vmans love of all things soup… Kinda!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,377 SimplySadie said: And this, as appears @TheGooberWhiskyQueen has taken up Vmans love of all things soup… Kinda! Click to expand...
SimplySadie said: And this, as appears @TheGooberWhiskyQueen has taken up Vmans love of all things soup… Kinda! Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,380 Sadie lady hi I’m ok I’ve just woke up How are YOU?