D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,941 Harthacnut said: What does that mean in non pig latin? Click to expand... Lmao, it’s a tv shows about farmers looking for love (kind of a dating show) But the English title would be “Love is in the meadow”
Harthacnut said: What does that mean in non pig latin? Click to expand... Lmao, it’s a tv shows about farmers looking for love (kind of a dating show) But the English title would be “Love is in the meadow”
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,942 Vael said: In France we got a tv show “l’amour est dans le pré” you really give off the vibes Click to expand... Because he's a bumpkin who's into cows.
Vael said: In France we got a tv show “l’amour est dans le pré” you really give off the vibes Click to expand... Because he's a bumpkin who's into cows.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,943 vanilla_hips said: Because he's a bumpkin who's into cows. Click to expand... Yes my love
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,944 vanilla_hips said: Because he's a bumpkin who's into cows. Click to expand... Not into cows, into a specific one I’d say
vanilla_hips said: Because he's a bumpkin who's into cows. Click to expand... Not into cows, into a specific one I’d say
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,946 Vael said: Not into cows, into a specific one I’d say Click to expand... So, just like you. Only instead of a specific bunny, it's a specific cow. I get it!
Vael said: Not into cows, into a specific one I’d say Click to expand... So, just like you. Only instead of a specific bunny, it's a specific cow. I get it!
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,947 Fine, I plead guilty. Anyone knows it already
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,949 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Except I don’t do that
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,951 Amberrlicious said: We all have our favourites Click to expand... Any meeting planned with da Frog ?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,952 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Sullying the purity of Ducks…
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,953 SimplySadie said: Sullying the purity of Ducks… Click to expand... Duck me bb
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,954 Tash26 said: Duck me bb Click to expand... Morning Tash
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,956 SimplySadie said: Sullying the purity of Ducks… Click to expand... He's even dressed like a priest.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,957 Harthacnut said: He's even dressed like a priest. Click to expand... Looks more like hanging around in a park the dirty quacker
Harthacnut said: He's even dressed like a priest. Click to expand... Looks more like hanging around in a park the dirty quacker
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,958 Amberrlicious said: I need my froggy favourite right now Click to expand...
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #333,959 SimplySadie said: Morning Tash Click to expand... Sadieeeeeeee. Hellllo. How was Xmas?