Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,821 Bailey94 said: Someone told me this place was cool Click to expand... You have to create a tribute thread though. It's the law.
Bailey94 said: Someone told me this place was cool Click to expand... You have to create a tribute thread though. It's the law.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,824 Bailey94 said: I sincerely hope my cat just farted Click to expand... I'm assuming this is a "instead of a much worse option" situation??
Bailey94 said: I sincerely hope my cat just farted Click to expand... I'm assuming this is a "instead of a much worse option" situation??
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,826 Bailey to her cat: "But if I didn't fart, and you didn't fart...then who did???? "
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,827 The fart is coming from inside the house!!!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,829 Bailey94 said: How was everyone’s Christmas? Click to expand... Grand! I ate a lot How was yours? What you hoped for, whatever form that takes?
Bailey94 said: How was everyone’s Christmas? Click to expand... Grand! I ate a lot How was yours? What you hoped for, whatever form that takes?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,830 Bailey94 said: How was everyone’s Christmas? Click to expand... Mine was pretty good! Drove many hours in a snow storm that was cool!
Bailey94 said: How was everyone’s Christmas? Click to expand... Mine was pretty good! Drove many hours in a snow storm that was cool!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,833 Phone rings "What's your favourite scary movie" "Prrrrrrp"
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,834 Tash26 said: Phone rings "What's your favourite scary movie" "Prrrrrrp" Click to expand...
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,837 I still need to! It's just so serious and I only want silly stuff
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,839 Tash26 said: I still need to! It's just so serious and I only want silly stuff Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,840 Netflix is stretching it out I think bc it’s their biggest hit and going bye bye