Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,664 My feelings and emotions are a roller coaster lately. I don't like. But I love you all
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,665 Just purchased a 55 inch tv Hopefully I can fit it up my butt
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,666 Harthacnut said: Just purchased a 55 inch tv Hopefully I can fit it up my butt Click to expand... You should be able to fit 2
Harthacnut said: Just purchased a 55 inch tv Hopefully I can fit it up my butt Click to expand... You should be able to fit 2
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,668 Maddiemoiselle said: You should be able to fit 2 Click to expand... Have been gaping a lot recently
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,669 Ok time to actually go shower lmao
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,671 Also, @BunnyBeeHope if I where you I’d be careful… the one who spanks last, spank the best
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,672 Spanks is what old Americans call trousers?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,675 I plugged the portable heater on the wall before grabbing my towel when I got off the shower
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,679 Vael said: Click to expand... She looks like my old textiles teacher