Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,021 Bailey94 said: It’s a really intense show. I watched stranger things too! I can’t say anything until Hope watches it bc I don’t want to spoil it Click to expand... That's good and yea Stranger Things was a great show. Yea you definitely don't want to spoil things for Hope
Bailey94 said: It’s a really intense show. I watched stranger things too! I can’t say anything until Hope watches it bc I don’t want to spoil it Click to expand... That's good and yea Stranger Things was a great show. Yea you definitely don't want to spoil things for Hope
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,022 Casey86 said: That's good and yea Stranger Things was a great show. Yea you definitely don't want to spoil things for Hope Click to expand... I just couldn’t believe Glinda and Elphaba were the killers
Casey86 said: That's good and yea Stranger Things was a great show. Yea you definitely don't want to spoil things for Hope Click to expand... I just couldn’t believe Glinda and Elphaba were the killers
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,027 Bailey94 said: Paddington goes to Oz to explore his foot fetish Click to expand... Hopes number 1 favourite movie!
Bailey94 said: Paddington goes to Oz to explore his foot fetish Click to expand... Hopes number 1 favourite movie!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,028 Poor Slovakia. Game is only half over and it's 6-0 for Canada
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,029 Maddiemoiselle said: Poor Slovakia. Game is only half over and it's 6-0 for Canada Click to expand... Yikes
Maddiemoiselle said: Poor Slovakia. Game is only half over and it's 6-0 for Canada Click to expand... Yikes
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,031 Bailey94 said: Has anyone ever made 10 goals in a game? Click to expand... Oh ya definitely
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,033 I just looked it up. In 1992, Sweden beat Japan 20-1 lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,035 Ya there's always some big mismatches here
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,036 Yeah I would think some countries have big advantages
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,039 Maddiemoiselle said: Are you done your show? Click to expand... Oh no. Not even close. I’m afraid I’m not going to make it
Maddiemoiselle said: Are you done your show? Click to expand... Oh no. Not even close. I’m afraid I’m not going to make it