Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,621 I have the luxury of being able to shave bald. Sooo much cheaper and DIY service.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,622 Craig53m said: I have the luxury of being able to shave bald. Sooo much cheaper and DIY service. Click to expand... Believe me I have thought about that option too.
Craig53m said: I have the luxury of being able to shave bald. Sooo much cheaper and DIY service. Click to expand... Believe me I have thought about that option too.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,623 youngbustyredhead said: I’ll do it for free And you’ll be able to tell you got it done for free lol Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead said: I’ll do it for free And you’ll be able to tell you got it done for free lol Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,624 Lil_wonders said: Believe me I have thought about that option too. Click to expand... It comes in handy elsewhere too lol
Lil_wonders said: Believe me I have thought about that option too. Click to expand... It comes in handy elsewhere too lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,625 Think if I won a billion dollars I would have a team of people on call every day to see to these needs.
Think if I won a billion dollars I would have a team of people on call every day to see to these needs.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,626 youngbustyredhead said: It comes in handy elsewhere too lol Click to expand... More fun to have done by someone else though...
youngbustyredhead said: It comes in handy elsewhere too lol Click to expand... More fun to have done by someone else though...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,627 Lil_wonders said: Think if I won a billion dollars I would have a team of people on call every day to see to these needs. Click to expand... Damn a whole team???
Lil_wonders said: Think if I won a billion dollars I would have a team of people on call every day to see to these needs. Click to expand... Damn a whole team???
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,629 Lil_wonders said: Think if I won a billion dollars I would have a team of people on call every day to see to these needs. Click to expand... *fills out Team Lil application*
Lil_wonders said: Think if I won a billion dollars I would have a team of people on call every day to see to these needs. Click to expand... *fills out Team Lil application*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,630 Maddiemoiselle said: Sorry what are we talking about? Click to expand... Hair
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,631 youngbustyredhead said: Hair Click to expand... Oh.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,632 I can be a cook if you need one Lil
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,634 I need a team of people to do my hair and make up. And pick my clothes. It’s not asking that much.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,635 Vael said: I can be a cook if you need one Lil Click to expand... You’re hired.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,636 Lil_wonders said: You’re hired. Click to expand... Perfect ! Lemme grab my knives and I’ll be on my way
Lil_wonders said: You’re hired. Click to expand... Perfect ! Lemme grab my knives and I’ll be on my way
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,637 Lil_wonders said: I need a team of people to do my hair and make up. And pick my clothes. It’s not asking that much. Click to expand... Oooo I’ll pick your clothes! I’m a shit stylist but how fun!
Lil_wonders said: I need a team of people to do my hair and make up. And pick my clothes. It’s not asking that much. Click to expand... Oooo I’ll pick your clothes! I’m a shit stylist but how fun!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,638 Vael said: Perfect ! Lemme grab my knives and I’ll be on my way Click to expand... No snails or other creepy crawlers though
Vael said: Perfect ! Lemme grab my knives and I’ll be on my way Click to expand... No snails or other creepy crawlers though
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,639 No application from me, I only have shaving skills.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #343,640 Lil_wonders said: No snails or other creepy crawlers though Click to expand... I’m just the cook, I cook what I’m asked to cook
Lil_wonders said: No snails or other creepy crawlers though Click to expand... I’m just the cook, I cook what I’m asked to cook