BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,262 Oh I have a joke but it will make everyone uncomfortable
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,265 Bailey94 said: I have a sister She got the vagina Click to expand... I laughed lool
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,267 Bailey94 said: I have a sister She got the vagina Click to expand... I mean, I shouldn’t but, just lol
Bailey94 said: I have a sister She got the vagina Click to expand... I mean, I shouldn’t but, just lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,269 Bailey94 said: Well I mean … Click to expand... If you can't laugh about it what are you gonna do
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,274 Madam Rouge has more sporting knowledge than any other librarian out there I reckon ha
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,276 I was gonna go see my sister this weekend but nah Not making a 9 hour round trip
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,279 Bailey94 said: I have a sister She got the vagina Click to expand... Sup
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #344,280 Bailey94 said: I was gonna go see my sister this weekend but nah Not making a 9 hour round trip Click to expand... Take some time to just relax and be chill! You've earned it!
Bailey94 said: I was gonna go see my sister this weekend but nah Not making a 9 hour round trip Click to expand... Take some time to just relax and be chill! You've earned it!