Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,726 BunnyBeeHope said: If you need someone to sing JT Storm is your woman Click to expand... I have already shared it with Maddie...
BunnyBeeHope said: If you need someone to sing JT Storm is your woman Click to expand... I have already shared it with Maddie...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,727 I was reading a book about a guy getting into an abusive relationship with a cursed typewriter
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,728 She might be reading it. And soon she would reply with some bad impolite words. Lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,730 I got some books over Christmas but haven’t started reading them yet
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,731 I am mildly ashamed of how many unread books I own
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,732 BunnyBeeHope said: Maddie is a sweetheart Click to expand... What I do?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,733 BunnyBeeHope said: I am mildly ashamed of how many unread books I own Click to expand... Same.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,734 Maddiemoiselle said: What I do? Click to expand... Be you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,740 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm a sham Click to expand... false