D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,185 Nah it got the premium subscription 365 Ciaran office work fantastic edition
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,186 Morning Ciaran, V, fuzz and the rest of fcn! Not even 6a and I have way too much coffee in me.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,190 Thx me gonna nap with the cat I think cause weather is getting worse
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,193 Hope the pegging business is going well
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,195 Dunno anything about that business.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,197 SweetDeesire said: Dunno anything about that business. Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,198 SweetDeesire said: Dunno anything about that business. Click to expand... Not what I've heard.
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,199 Lies! I have no idea how I got grouped in with that business lol