D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,681 SimplySadie said: I checked, no music Click to expand... Oh yeah.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,682 SimplySadie said: I picked up a bottle of English Sparkling wine, not a big fan of many alcoholic drinks but this stuff, goes down like Diet Coke… Click to expand... I do enjoy some fizzy boozy
SimplySadie said: I picked up a bottle of English Sparkling wine, not a big fan of many alcoholic drinks but this stuff, goes down like Diet Coke… Click to expand... I do enjoy some fizzy boozy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,683 Harthacnut said: Goes down like the lusitania Fuck. Stop it! Click to expand... Just lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,684 youngbustyredhead said: I do enjoy some fizzy boozy Click to expand... Yesss Red, think it’s for the more discerning drinker ofc. A drinker with standards springs to mind
youngbustyredhead said: I do enjoy some fizzy boozy Click to expand... Yesss Red, think it’s for the more discerning drinker ofc. A drinker with standards springs to mind
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,685 I joke. But I just want the lusitania to get as much love as the titanic. And the Empress of Ireland.
I joke. But I just want the lusitania to get as much love as the titanic. And the Empress of Ireland.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,686 SimplySadie said: Yesss Red, think it’s for the more discerning drinker ofc. A drinker with standards springs to mind Click to expand... Well she was a slut with standards , why should booze be any different
SimplySadie said: Yesss Red, think it’s for the more discerning drinker ofc. A drinker with standards springs to mind Click to expand... Well she was a slut with standards , why should booze be any different
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,687 Harthacnut said: I joke. But I just want the lusitania to get as much love as the titanic. And the Empress of Ireland. Click to expand... Viva Lustania…. No, that’s not right
Harthacnut said: I joke. But I just want the lusitania to get as much love as the titanic. And the Empress of Ireland. Click to expand... Viva Lustania…. No, that’s not right
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,688 I used to drink WKD red like I was never gonna live to see the sunrise
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,689 Harthacnut said: I used to drink WKD red like I was never gonna live to see the sunrise Click to expand... Ohhhh I have seen blue ones of those
Harthacnut said: I used to drink WKD red like I was never gonna live to see the sunrise Click to expand... Ohhhh I have seen blue ones of those
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,690 Random lil thought: I like how a lot of us kinda have catchphrases. "wicky wicky" "just lol" "Mah werd/jiminy" I'm sure there's others but those are the first ones that come to mind
Random lil thought: I like how a lot of us kinda have catchphrases. "wicky wicky" "just lol" "Mah werd/jiminy" I'm sure there's others but those are the first ones that come to mind
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,691 Maddiemoiselle said: Kinda like bourbon Click to expand... Just no
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,692 Maddiemoiselle said: Random lil thought: I like how a lot of us kinda have catchphrases. "wicky wicky" "just lol" "Mah werd/jiminy" I'm sure there's others but those are the first ones that come to mind Click to expand... Just lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Random lil thought: I like how a lot of us kinda have catchphrases. "wicky wicky" "just lol" "Mah werd/jiminy" I'm sure there's others but those are the first ones that come to mind Click to expand... Just lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,693 SimplySadie said: Just no Click to expand... You'll learn
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,694 SimplySadie said: Yesss Red, think it’s for the more discerning drinker ofc. A drinker with standards springs to mind Click to expand... Dats me! I’m just full of standards
SimplySadie said: Yesss Red, think it’s for the more discerning drinker ofc. A drinker with standards springs to mind Click to expand... Dats me! I’m just full of standards
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,695 Harthacnut said: Well she was a slut with standards , why should booze be any different Click to expand... Ciaran gets it
Harthacnut said: Well she was a slut with standards , why should booze be any different Click to expand... Ciaran gets it
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,696 I dont have a catchphrase cause im no cliché gameshow host
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,697 Maddiemoiselle said: Random lil thought: I like how a lot of us kinda have catchphrases. "wicky wicky" "just lol" "Mah werd/jiminy" I'm sure there's others but those are the first ones that come to mind Click to expand... Oh ya and also "" "ffs"
Maddiemoiselle said: Random lil thought: I like how a lot of us kinda have catchphrases. "wicky wicky" "just lol" "Mah werd/jiminy" I'm sure there's others but those are the first ones that come to mind Click to expand... Oh ya and also "" "ffs"
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,698 Maddiemoiselle said: Random lil thought: I like how a lot of us kinda have catchphrases. "wicky wicky" "just lol" "Mah werd/jiminy" I'm sure there's others but those are the first ones that come to mind Click to expand... “ffs” heehee!
Maddiemoiselle said: Random lil thought: I like how a lot of us kinda have catchphrases. "wicky wicky" "just lol" "Mah werd/jiminy" I'm sure there's others but those are the first ones that come to mind Click to expand... “ffs” heehee!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,699 Harthacnut said: I dont have a catchphrase cause im no cliché gameshow host Click to expand... I'm sure you do. Let me think.
Harthacnut said: I dont have a catchphrase cause im no cliché gameshow host Click to expand... I'm sure you do. Let me think.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,700 Harthacnut said: I dont have a catchphrase cause im no cliché gameshow host Click to expand... You do have one , you just said it I don’t have a …. Pooor Ciaran
Harthacnut said: I dont have a catchphrase cause im no cliché gameshow host Click to expand... You do have one , you just said it I don’t have a …. Pooor Ciaran