D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,282 Didn't wa t to say anything at thd time to embarass her
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,286 youngbustyredhead said: How ya doin Ciaran? Click to expand... Awful lol How are you?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,287 Harthacnut said: I think she might like me Click to expand... ???
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,288 Harthacnut said: Awful lol How are you? Click to expand... Well I guess I knew that, and was more asking what the prognosis is...you've been to a doctor, yes?
Harthacnut said: Awful lol How are you? Click to expand... Well I guess I knew that, and was more asking what the prognosis is...you've been to a doctor, yes?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,289 I'm okie dokie btw, just planning my day so I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,290 youngbustyredhead said: ??? Click to expand... She was being suss this morning
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,291 Harthacnut said: She was being suss this morning Click to expand... Shaming her family and abandoning her kids and whatnot
Harthacnut said: She was being suss this morning Click to expand... Shaming her family and abandoning her kids and whatnot
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,292 youngbustyredhead said: Well I guess I knew that, and was more asking what the prognosis is...you've been to a doctor, yes? Click to expand... Well I've been given drugs to take 3 times a day for the next 5 days If that doesn't clear it up I need to return. Assume so they can put me down But I was there for nearly 4 hours.
youngbustyredhead said: Well I guess I knew that, and was more asking what the prognosis is...you've been to a doctor, yes? Click to expand... Well I've been given drugs to take 3 times a day for the next 5 days If that doesn't clear it up I need to return. Assume so they can put me down But I was there for nearly 4 hours.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,293 youngbustyredhead said: Shaming her family and abandoning her kids and whatnot Click to expand... It was more how she was implementing me in things
youngbustyredhead said: Shaming her family and abandoning her kids and whatnot Click to expand... It was more how she was implementing me in things
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,294 youngbustyredhead said: I'm okie dokie btw, just planning my day so I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow Click to expand... Ohh duvet day?
youngbustyredhead said: I'm okie dokie btw, just planning my day so I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow Click to expand... Ohh duvet day?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,295 At least they gave you something? I do so hope it helps
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,296 Harthacnut said: Well I've been given drugs to take 3 times a day for the next 5 days If that doesn't clear it up I need to return. Assume so they can put me down But I was there for nearly 4 hours. Click to expand... How do you feel now tho?
Harthacnut said: Well I've been given drugs to take 3 times a day for the next 5 days If that doesn't clear it up I need to return. Assume so they can put me down But I was there for nearly 4 hours. Click to expand... How do you feel now tho?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,297 Harthacnut said: It was more how she was implementing me in things Click to expand... Saint Ciaran haha
Harthacnut said: It was more how she was implementing me in things Click to expand... Saint Ciaran haha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,298 Vael said: How do you feel now tho? Click to expand... Ive just had an hour or so nap. Which has helped.
Vael said: How do you feel now tho? Click to expand... Ive just had an hour or so nap. Which has helped.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,299 Harthacnut said: Ive just had an hour or so nap. Which has helped. Click to expand... Good
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,300 youngbustyredhead said: Saint Ciaran haha Click to expand... I find her heard to read lol