We don't want that!Id die if I went completely cold turkey
We don't want that!Id die if I went completely cold turkey
I strong, I will help carryBought too much food heavy![]()
We don'tWe don't want that!![]()
That's why you don't find me intimidating, right?
Answer carefully
Aw thanks!Of course.
Find a dumb guy and look at him pitifully, then you'll get help. It often works.Bought too much food heavy![]()
They'll say something like thisFind a dumb guy and look at him pitifully, then you'll get help. It often works.![]()
Dumb guys hahahahaI strong, I will help carry
She chillin
Who is the creep who put his hand on her thigh?
@VaelWho is the creep who put his hand on her thigh?
you always belong even if you don't feel that way sometimesThis is a "i dont belong here" moment, so I'll catch ya all later
Take care of that brain it's preciousThis is a "i dont belong here" moment, so I'll catch ya all later
Cry quietly!This is a "i dont belong here" moment, so I'll catch ya all later
Need me a snow bunnyJust don't do this
Or do. I'm not your manager...unless
![]()