Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,703 SeriouslySadie said: I’m eating sticky toffee pudding and ice cream, is good, but I don’t like it when ya get a chunk of date Click to expand... Have never had such a thing
SeriouslySadie said: I’m eating sticky toffee pudding and ice cream, is good, but I don’t like it when ya get a chunk of date Click to expand... Have never had such a thing
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,704 Tash26 said: Hehehe When two becomes one......that's sex Click to expand... Eeewwwwww that's gross!!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,705 Maddiemoiselle said: Have never had such a thing Click to expand... Never had a sticky toffee pudding ?
Maddiemoiselle said: Have never had such a thing Click to expand... Never had a sticky toffee pudding ?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,706 SeriouslySadie said: Never had a sticky toffee pudding ? Click to expand... No a date Heyoooooooo
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,707 SeriouslySadie said: Never had a sticky toffee pudding ? Click to expand... But for real I have never had this
SeriouslySadie said: Never had a sticky toffee pudding ? Click to expand... But for real I have never had this
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,708 Maddiemoiselle said: But for real I have never had this Click to expand... Ohhhhh Well, is quite popular here I’d say. But also did get it back home in places
Maddiemoiselle said: But for real I have never had this Click to expand... Ohhhhh Well, is quite popular here I’d say. But also did get it back home in places
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,709 Maddiemoiselle said: But for real I have never had this Click to expand... Sadie is probably about to kick off about why you haven't. But I'd recommend. Tasty Also the sticky toffee pudding is nice too. Heyoooooo. Mary Berry has the simplest recipe too
Maddiemoiselle said: But for real I have never had this Click to expand... Sadie is probably about to kick off about why you haven't. But I'd recommend. Tasty Also the sticky toffee pudding is nice too. Heyoooooo. Mary Berry has the simplest recipe too
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,710 SeriouslySadie said: Ohhhhh Well, is quite popular here I’d say. But also did get it back home in places Click to expand... But did you also have sticky toffee pudding at home too?
SeriouslySadie said: Ohhhhh Well, is quite popular here I’d say. But also did get it back home in places Click to expand... But did you also have sticky toffee pudding at home too?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,711 Think some have it with Custard, but I like with ice cream
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,712 BaileyXcX said: I went through a hornless weekend Click to expand... I feel ya lol
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,713 Guess I should go to bed. Cya all in the morning for more degeneracy and good vibes.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,714 Also Maddie, its like a sponge but covered /soaked in like a caramel/toffee sauce in essence
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,715 It's best with custard. Awewwww I want sticky toffee pudding nowwwwww
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,716 Tash26 said: But did you also have sticky toffee pudding at home too? Click to expand... Haha Rarely
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,717 SeriouslySadie said: Also Maddie, its like a sponge but covered /soaked in like a caramel/toffee sauce in essence Click to expand... Yeah it's a sponge texture. But the flavour is toffee.
SeriouslySadie said: Also Maddie, its like a sponge but covered /soaked in like a caramel/toffee sauce in essence Click to expand... Yeah it's a sponge texture. But the flavour is toffee.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,718 JoeyDoesntShare said: I feel ya lol Click to expand... Twas ok with it. Needed a break just not the meltdown
JoeyDoesntShare said: I feel ya lol Click to expand... Twas ok with it. Needed a break just not the meltdown
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,719 BaileyXcX said: Twas ok with it. Needed a break just not the meltdown Click to expand... Baileyyyyyyyy
BaileyXcX said: Twas ok with it. Needed a break just not the meltdown Click to expand... Baileyyyyyyyy
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 9, 2026 #379,720 Tash26 said: Baileyyyyyyyy Click to expand... Hi How are you pretty lady