D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,001 Lil_wonders said: Has your sewage leak stopped? Click to expand... Nope lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,002 Harthacnut said: Nope lol Click to expand... Got your big boy diapers on?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,007 Big time energy struggles this morning hit the snooze button 3 times
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,008 Need an injection of energy. Really can't be bothered this morning.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,009 I’m feeling that Was exhausted last night. Slept 8 hours. Still feel tired
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,010 I think it's more needing the drive to do stuff, am awake just can't be arsed lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,012 Ok got some sugar. Time to push through until break
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,014 Need me some sugar too Have a good morning Hope
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,015 AmberWarning said: Thankfully I only have to be able to walk Click to expand... Better than me, got another four months of fixing cabinets.
AmberWarning said: Thankfully I only have to be able to walk Click to expand... Better than me, got another four months of fixing cabinets.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 10, 2026 #380,017 They are nice but can never eat a whole one