SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,361 BaileyXcX said: The 34% club? Click to expand... On the village green apparently
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,362 Maddie the crappiest party thrower ever.. Calls for a party then just fks off ha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,363 SeriouslySadie said: Maddie the crappiest party thrower ever.. Calls for a party then just fks off ha Click to expand... Excuse me my good bitch but what seems to be the fuck??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
SeriouslySadie said: Maddie the crappiest party thrower ever.. Calls for a party then just fks off ha Click to expand... Excuse me my good bitch but what seems to be the fuck??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,364 Maddiemoiselle said: Excuse me my good bitch but what seems to be the fuck??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Click to expand... Was I not clear????????
Maddiemoiselle said: Excuse me my good bitch but what seems to be the fuck??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Click to expand... Was I not clear????????
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,367 SeriouslySadie said: Was I not clear???????? Click to expand... I didn't go anywhere thank you very much
SeriouslySadie said: Was I not clear???????? Click to expand... I didn't go anywhere thank you very much
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,368 BaileyXcX said: My WiFi bout to piss me off Click to expand... Pre emptive fail?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,369 Maddiemoiselle said: I didn't go anywhere thank you very much Click to expand... Goober be goonin
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,370 SeriouslySadie said: Goober be goonin Click to expand... I told you that was earlier!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,371 BaileyXcX said: My WiFi bout to piss me off Click to expand... Do I need to beat it up???
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,373 Maddiemoiselle said: Do I need to beat it up??? Click to expand... I mean possibly, seems injections are thing so Ha
Maddiemoiselle said: Do I need to beat it up??? Click to expand... I mean possibly, seems injections are thing so Ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,374 Though in all seriousness, shitty WiFi sucks.. I hate it when it plays up.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,375 I think there’s only one good way to settle this rift between you two Tear each others clothes off