SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,401 What’s your fav? And if ya could have a glass of any what would it be ?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,407 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Good morning.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,408 ConsciousNobody said: Good morning. Click to expand... Good...... Morning????
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,409 BaileyXcX said: Oh I see No wonder you're zonked Click to expand... I embarrassed myself... quite a lot. sleepytime shenanigans.
BaileyXcX said: Oh I see No wonder you're zonked Click to expand... I embarrassed myself... quite a lot. sleepytime shenanigans.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,410 Evening @Maddiemoiselle and @ConsciousNobody
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,411 Maddiemoiselle said: Good...... Morning???? Click to expand... I just woke up from my nap.. ie. Morning.
Maddiemoiselle said: Good...... Morning???? Click to expand... I just woke up from my nap.. ie. Morning.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,413 ConsciousNobody said: I just woke up from my nap.. ie. Morning. Click to expand... You're whacky
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,414 Fuzz_Ball said: Evening @Maddiemoiselle and @ConsciousNobody Click to expand... Whuddup fuzz butt
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,415 Maddiemoiselle said: You're whacky Click to expand... You like me like this.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,416 ConsciousNobody said: You like me like this. Click to expand... Tis true
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,417 Hey @Fuzz_Ball. Sorry about sneaking in on that post and the other thread. Lol. But I think we'll make people laugh.
Hey @Fuzz_Ball. Sorry about sneaking in on that post and the other thread. Lol. But I think we'll make people laugh.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,419 ConsciousNobody said: Hello sir FuzzBall Click to expand... How are you ma’am?
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,420 Maddiemoiselle said: Whuddup fuzz butt Click to expand... Nothing much ;P You?