SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,421 Ohh, also I sorted a tv app remote Amber, turns out after you mentioned it Sky have an app for one Thank youuuuu
Ohh, also I sorted a tv app remote Amber, turns out after you mentioned it Sky have an app for one Thank youuuuu
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,423 youngbustyredhead said: Yay toast! And carrots are good! Click to expand... My fav snack carrots n hummus
youngbustyredhead said: Yay toast! And carrots are good! Click to expand... My fav snack carrots n hummus
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,425 youngbustyredhead said: There’s a hummus among us Click to expand... Goes a little like thissssss Hummmm hum hum hum hummmmmmm hum
youngbustyredhead said: There’s a hummus among us Click to expand... Goes a little like thissssss Hummmm hum hum hum hummmmmmm hum
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,426 Well now that’s gonna be in my head all day
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,427 Literally was just listening to it about 10 mins ago on my pods walking. Even posted the thing ha
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,428 *searches music threads for “hummus song”*
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,429 I told ya to hummus this wayyyy And have stinky breath all day Just give me a kisssssssss Quite the contradiction
I told ya to hummus this wayyyy And have stinky breath all day Just give me a kisssssssss Quite the contradiction
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,431 SeriouslySadie said: I told ya to hummus this wayyyy And have stinky breath all day Just give me a kisssssssss Quite the contradiction Click to expand... Lyrics so deep
SeriouslySadie said: I told ya to hummus this wayyyy And have stinky breath all day Just give me a kisssssssss Quite the contradiction Click to expand... Lyrics so deep
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,433 youngbustyredhead said: Lyrics so deep Click to expand... I’m the lyrical gangstress, murderer
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,435 We got the hunger fix We dippin carrot sticks Eat ‘em up and go yum yum
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,436 Phone died, ain't running without music. Going to make burgers instead. Truly a paragon of healthy living.
Phone died, ain't running without music. Going to make burgers instead. Truly a paragon of healthy living.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,437 That last part doesn’t rhyme but hummus is above such things
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,438 Lurking said: Phone died, ain't running without music. Going to make burgers instead. Truly a paragon of healthy living. Click to expand... With hummus I hope
Lurking said: Phone died, ain't running without music. Going to make burgers instead. Truly a paragon of healthy living. Click to expand... With hummus I hope
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,439 youngbustyredhead said: That last part doesn’t rhyme but hummus is above such things Click to expand... Hummus , levels above
youngbustyredhead said: That last part doesn’t rhyme but hummus is above such things Click to expand... Hummus , levels above
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,440 Should just run while humming the hummus song You’ll be done before you know it