D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,121 VforFremch said: Goodnighty everyone. Stay cute and lovely and the best people ever Click to expand... Sleep tight and wake up bright
VforFremch said: Goodnighty everyone. Stay cute and lovely and the best people ever Click to expand... Sleep tight and wake up bright
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,122 VforFremch said: Goodnighty everyone. Stay cute and lovely and the best people ever Click to expand... Sleep well
VforFremch said: Goodnighty everyone. Stay cute and lovely and the best people ever Click to expand... Sleep well
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,123 Lexi_79 said: I’m good how’s you? Click to expand... I’m doing pretty great Hour and a half until work day is over
Lexi_79 said: I’m good how’s you? Click to expand... I’m doing pretty great Hour and a half until work day is over
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,124 VforFremch said: Goodnighty everyone. Stay cute and lovely and the best people ever Click to expand... Goodnight V Sweet sleepies
VforFremch said: Goodnighty everyone. Stay cute and lovely and the best people ever Click to expand... Goodnight V Sweet sleepies
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,125 BaileyXcX said: I’m doing pretty great Hour and a half until work day is over Click to expand... Wooooooo
BaileyXcX said: I’m doing pretty great Hour and a half until work day is over Click to expand... Wooooooo
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,126 Looking at the caf menu and they have barley vegetable soup which my brain is reading as BARELY vegetable soup and thinking ew what does that mean
Looking at the caf menu and they have barley vegetable soup which my brain is reading as BARELY vegetable soup and thinking ew what does that mean
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,127 But it’s a moo point bc it’s Taco Tuesday and they have cronchy beef and soft chicken tacos again
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,129 youngbustyredhead said: Looking at the caf menu and they have barley vegetable soup which my brain is reading as BARELY vegetable soup and thinking ew what does that mean Click to expand... Barely any vegetables
youngbustyredhead said: Looking at the caf menu and they have barley vegetable soup which my brain is reading as BARELY vegetable soup and thinking ew what does that mean Click to expand... Barely any vegetables
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,131 I had stir fried veg and noodles with tofu Not that anyone asked lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,132 AmberWarning said: I had stir fried veg and noodles with tofu Not that anyone asked lol Click to expand... No one asked me either! Sounds good!
AmberWarning said: I had stir fried veg and noodles with tofu Not that anyone asked lol Click to expand... No one asked me either! Sounds good!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,133 youngbustyredhead said: Looking at the caf menu and they have barley vegetable soup which my brain is reading as BARELY vegetable soup and thinking ew what does that mean Click to expand... I can’t believe it’s not cucumbers
youngbustyredhead said: Looking at the caf menu and they have barley vegetable soup which my brain is reading as BARELY vegetable soup and thinking ew what does that mean Click to expand... I can’t believe it’s not cucumbers
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,134 BaileyXcX said: I can’t believe it’s not cucumbers Click to expand... That’s bc it’s pickles
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,136 AmberWarning said: It was good Click to expand... Damn that looks good!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,137 Honey soy and garlic, and then some Korean sweet chilli on the tofu