D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,341 Cause she has a piano, and you are yourself
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,342 Harthacnut said: How does one review cum? Taste? Texture? Colour? Click to expand... A litttle bit of everything I guess
Harthacnut said: How does one review cum? Taste? Texture? Colour? Click to expand... A litttle bit of everything I guess
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,344 Lurking said: It's too bloody hot! Wait, I gotta post that later today. Click to expand... How hot?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,345 Harthacnut said: Changing cat litter trays suck Click to expand... Its such a pain
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,346 They get to pee and poo on an article about sinners though
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,347 My PI, is like super chill on days off and work from home. He gave his signature to the PhD students and told him jsut tell me when you take days off and use my signature for them
My PI, is like super chill on days off and work from home. He gave his signature to the PhD students and told him jsut tell me when you take days off and use my signature for them
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,348 One of mine always waits until its clean and destroys it straight away every time
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,349 My cat jsut asks to go outside then comes back 4mins later
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,351 Too bad its not an article about marty supreme
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,352 Harthacnut said: How does one review cum? Taste? Texture? Colour? Click to expand... Are we looking at the ejaculation as well or just the ejaculate.... If just the ejaculate I would add Consistency Stickiness Aroma and add power of shot and volume if rating the ejaculation.
Harthacnut said: How does one review cum? Taste? Texture? Colour? Click to expand... Are we looking at the ejaculation as well or just the ejaculate.... If just the ejaculate I would add Consistency Stickiness Aroma and add power of shot and volume if rating the ejaculation.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,354 Harthacnut said: Too bad its not an article about marty supreme Click to expand... He got nothing at the Oscar’s except being shit on continuously
Harthacnut said: Too bad its not an article about marty supreme Click to expand... He got nothing at the Oscar’s except being shit on continuously
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,355 PlayfullDude said: Are we looking at the ejaculation as well or just the ejaculate.... If just the ejaculate I would add Consistency Stickiness Aroma and add power of shot and volume if rating the ejaculation. Click to expand... This man is a pro
PlayfullDude said: Are we looking at the ejaculation as well or just the ejaculate.... If just the ejaculate I would add Consistency Stickiness Aroma and add power of shot and volume if rating the ejaculation. Click to expand... This man is a pro
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,356 Dude is suspiciously aware of that subject
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,357 VforFremch said: Dude is suspiciously aware of that subject Click to expand... I taste for a living
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,359 PlayfullDude said: I taste for a living Click to expand... And I test for a living same same but different
PlayfullDude said: I taste for a living Click to expand... And I test for a living same same but different