SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #430,021 Tash26 said: Same These guys started talking about Ken Click to expand... Oh, The Goober won’t know herself then
Tash26 said: Same These guys started talking about Ken Click to expand... Oh, The Goober won’t know herself then
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #430,022 Tash26 said: Same These guys started talking about Ken Click to expand... Wooooooooooowwwww
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #430,024 I heard he mimicking and got himself caught up in the blades
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #430,029 BaileyXcX said: Sadie your pfp is sort of ok Click to expand... Ahh thank ya B Also Hey
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #430,030 Maddiemoiselle said: Boogers Click to expand... No boogers, just goobers
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #430,031 SeriouslySadie said: No boogers, just goobers Click to expand... This is true. I can't argue.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #430,032 Maddiemoiselle said: This is true. I can't argue. Click to expand... This has stumped me, no rebuttal, no goobery
Maddiemoiselle said: This is true. I can't argue. Click to expand... This has stumped me, no rebuttal, no goobery
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #430,033 SeriouslySadie said: This has stumped me, no rebuttal, no goobery Click to expand... Deal with it goober
SeriouslySadie said: This has stumped me, no rebuttal, no goobery Click to expand... Deal with it goober
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #430,034 Maddiemoiselle said: Deal with it goober Click to expand... Not sure I can haha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #430,037 SeriouslySadie said: Not sure I can haha Click to expand... I know
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 17, 2026 #430,040 Harthacnut said: Me dumb Click to expand... No more than anyone else