vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,803 BunnyBeeHope said: Red hates books you saw it! Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,804 BunnyBeeHope said: Their cafe is really nice amazing brownies Click to expand... jiminy i wanna go there immediately heaven
BunnyBeeHope said: Their cafe is really nice amazing brownies Click to expand... jiminy i wanna go there immediately heaven
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,807 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... nooo don't be sad book! it's not true
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,809 So many local bookshops gone now. I really just have the Barnes and nobles/starbucks Have to go into bigger cities for the mom and pop shops
So many local bookshops gone now. I really just have the Barnes and nobles/starbucks Have to go into bigger cities for the mom and pop shops
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,810 I imagine Tash has a book collection of all filth
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,812 Curvylily said: So many local bookshops gone now. I really just have the Barnes and nobles/starbucks Have to go into bigger cities for the mom and pop shops Click to expand... Starbucks sells books!?
Curvylily said: So many local bookshops gone now. I really just have the Barnes and nobles/starbucks Have to go into bigger cities for the mom and pop shops Click to expand... Starbucks sells books!?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,815 Oh I've been absorbed by Hopes hive mind now.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,816 I meant the Starbucks in the Barnes and Nobles
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,819 Harthacnut said: Oh I've been absorbed by Hopes hive mind now. Click to expand... Welcome, theres no escape
Harthacnut said: Oh I've been absorbed by Hopes hive mind now. Click to expand... Welcome, theres no escape
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,820 Harthacnut said: Red is a secret book burner. Click to expand...