ericx Resident FCN Regular May 2, 2026 #46,341 Brushed my teeth. Walking to work. Sunny. Fucking duty call.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 2, 2026 #46,343 shambles925 said: Getting out of bed to go for a shower Click to expand... Need to cool off?
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 2, 2026 #46,344 BunnyBeeHope said: Need to cool off? Click to expand... lol no, just need to shower and get dressed and then have some lunch (at least that’s my story and I’m sticking to it)
BunnyBeeHope said: Need to cool off? Click to expand... lol no, just need to shower and get dressed and then have some lunch (at least that’s my story and I’m sticking to it)
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular May 2, 2026 #46,345 Watching a movie while I scroll here. Or it could be the other way around.
Nekojanai Resident FCN Regular May 2, 2026 #46,348 Just got back from my walk. Resting before getting ready for the last movie of the festival.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 2, 2026 #46,349 Resting my feet after a quick shower, about to start making pasta for dinner.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular May 2, 2026 #46,350 Preparing myself to be another weekend warrior.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 3, 2026 #46,354 Things. And stuff. Or something.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 3, 2026 #46,355 How deep will it go?
Harley31 Resident FCN Regular May 3, 2026 #46,356 Stanthropical said: How deep will it go? View attachment 502262 Click to expand... I just finished getting down and dirty myself. You can go deeper, put some oomph into it
Stanthropical said: How deep will it go? View attachment 502262 Click to expand... I just finished getting down and dirty myself. You can go deeper, put some oomph into it
Lord_Pistachio Resident FCN Regular May 3, 2026 #46,357 Going to sleep. I was playful, but there was no one to play with. Better to sleep.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 3, 2026 #46,358 Harley31 said: I just finished getting down and dirty myself. You can go deeper, put some oomph into it Click to expand... It went all the way to the edge. And I pounded the shit out of it.
Harley31 said: I just finished getting down and dirty myself. You can go deeper, put some oomph into it Click to expand... It went all the way to the edge. And I pounded the shit out of it.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular May 3, 2026 #46,359 In bed. Feet up on the wall.