LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,261 Oh yeah, been too long That one, with the k pop band
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,262 I should rest my head and cut off this sniffly business before it turns into something
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,265 BaileyXcX said: Have not seen that one Click to expand... It’s pretty good
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,266 I have no doubt. Wasn’t there a controversy with it?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,267 Maybe? Maybe I’m making it up? Maybe we could start one?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,268 Goodnight Red. Sweet sleepies and no more sniffles
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,269 BaileyXcX said: Maybe? Maybe I’m making it up? Maybe we could start one? Click to expand... Nah I looked it up, looks like there was. Movie deals with puberty, menstruation, etc.
BaileyXcX said: Maybe? Maybe I’m making it up? Maybe we could start one? Click to expand... Nah I looked it up, looks like there was. Movie deals with puberty, menstruation, etc.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,271 I’m pooped and in desperate need of a shower. But that would require movement
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,272 Ok Amber should be able to sleep now Unrelated but if anyone asks, I was with y’all all night
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,273 Who did you stab? Where did you stab them? What did you stab them with?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,275 PlayfullDude said: Who did you stab? Where did you stab them? What did you stab them with? Click to expand... No clue what you’re referring to I’ve been here the whole time Plus I left no dna evidence or the murder weapon
PlayfullDude said: Who did you stab? Where did you stab them? What did you stab them with? Click to expand... No clue what you’re referring to I’ve been here the whole time Plus I left no dna evidence or the murder weapon
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,280 BaileyXcX said: Morning Prof Click to expand... I see you've been here all night and not out committing atrocities.. well done How was your day?
BaileyXcX said: Morning Prof Click to expand... I see you've been here all night and not out committing atrocities.. well done How was your day?