Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,381 Tender_n_Crispy said: Hmm. I always found it very soothing... the spray, not the gel. Fuck rubbing stuff on the sensitive skin. but I have always liked a bit of back torture... so maybe i'm biased. Click to expand... I don’t like the icy sting you feel right at first!
Tender_n_Crispy said: Hmm. I always found it very soothing... the spray, not the gel. Fuck rubbing stuff on the sensitive skin. but I have always liked a bit of back torture... so maybe i'm biased. Click to expand... I don’t like the icy sting you feel right at first!
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,382 Lilith2_0 said: Feeling very crispy View attachment 509708 Click to expand... Ouch!!! That looks a little tender!! Whew!!
Lilith2_0 said: Feeling very crispy View attachment 509708 Click to expand... Ouch!!! That looks a little tender!! Whew!!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,386 VelvetReverie said: Reaching out for help. Click to expand...
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,387 Going for a walk with a friend and his (my emotional support) dog.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,389 Coffee before getting out for a walk without a dog. 13 only and some rain all day.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,392 Hope you feel better as the day goes on @BunnyBeeHope
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,394 Typing.. as I process my thoughts. G'morning.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,395 BunnyBeeHope said: Resting in bed not feeling well today Click to expand... Hand squeeze, I hope you were able to find peace.. little at a time.
BunnyBeeHope said: Resting in bed not feeling well today Click to expand... Hand squeeze, I hope you were able to find peace.. little at a time.
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,396 BunnyBeeHope said: Resting in bed not feeling well today Click to expand... Hope you get feeling better, sweetie. n s
BunnyBeeHope said: Resting in bed not feeling well today Click to expand... Hope you get feeling better, sweetie. n s
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,397 After orgasm(ssssssss) coffee before the gym
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,398 Heidiwil said: After orgasm(ssssssss) coffee before the gym Click to expand... ️
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,399 Heidiwil said: After orgasm(ssssssss) coffee before the gym Click to expand... Sounds like you had a Great workout already, huh?
Heidiwil said: After orgasm(ssssssss) coffee before the gym Click to expand... Sounds like you had a Great workout already, huh?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 14, 2026 #47,400 VelvetReverie said: Doing laundry. Exciting Sunday afternoon. Click to expand...