BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #464,324 PM seat is a revolving door the last few years
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #464,325 I always find it funny that colossus dudes pfp is a gay porn star
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #464,326 I think is a joke each time a PM resigns can just put another in without a public vote
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #464,328 BunnyBeeHope said: I always find it funny that colossus dudes pfp is a gay porn star Click to expand... So he’s not Piotr? Disappointing
BunnyBeeHope said: I always find it funny that colossus dudes pfp is a gay porn star Click to expand... So he’s not Piotr? Disappointing
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #464,329 Hes not I dont think all his 'cocksleeves' are xmen either
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #464,331 I think everyone secretly agrees with me that football is boring as hell. Cause they all post here during matches
I think everyone secretly agrees with me that football is boring as hell. Cause they all post here during matches
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #464,332 BunnyBeeHope said: I think everyone secretly agrees with me that football is boring as hell. Cause they all post here during matches Click to expand... I think ya love it so much, that ya here cause ya just can’t contain your excitement watching it
BunnyBeeHope said: I think everyone secretly agrees with me that football is boring as hell. Cause they all post here during matches Click to expand... I think ya love it so much, that ya here cause ya just can’t contain your excitement watching it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #464,333 Goodnight all. Work is calling my name. Ciaran has abandoned me on the early shift
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #464,334 BunnyBeeHope said: Goodnight all. Work is calling my name. Ciaran has abandoned me on the early shift Click to expand... I’ll be up 6ish if you’re around. Guess that’s late for you. Goodnight, sleep well x
BunnyBeeHope said: Goodnight all. Work is calling my name. Ciaran has abandoned me on the early shift Click to expand... I’ll be up 6ish if you’re around. Guess that’s late for you. Goodnight, sleep well x
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2026 #464,336 BunnyBeeHope said: Goodnight all. Work is calling my name. Ciaran has abandoned me on the early shift Click to expand... Goodnight lovely!
BunnyBeeHope said: Goodnight all. Work is calling my name. Ciaran has abandoned me on the early shift Click to expand... Goodnight lovely!