Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,882 Amberrlicious said: So you’re identifying specifically as the MCU spider-man Click to expand... I mean I love all three but rn i am Tom (peter)
Amberrlicious said: So you’re identifying specifically as the MCU spider-man Click to expand... I mean I love all three but rn i am Tom (peter)
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,883 BaileyXcX said: What’s so stressful? Early box office numbers? Click to expand... Noooo
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,884 BaileyXcX said: What’s so stressful? Early box office numbers? Click to expand... No. Actually today was hard day for me. So much work
BaileyXcX said: What’s so stressful? Early box office numbers? Click to expand... No. Actually today was hard day for me. So much work
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,885 SpiderMan01 said: I mean I love all three but rn i am Tom (peter) Click to expand... I still think you’re Ben You probably don’t know who that is lol
SpiderMan01 said: I mean I love all three but rn i am Tom (peter) Click to expand... I still think you’re Ben You probably don’t know who that is lol
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,887 Amberrlicious said: I still think you’re Ben You probably don’t know who that is lol Click to expand... I know uncle ben... but i am not him.
Amberrlicious said: I still think you’re Ben You probably don’t know who that is lol Click to expand... I know uncle ben... but i am not him.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,888 SpiderMan01 said: I know uncle ben... but i am not him. Click to expand... Not uncle Ben Ben Reilly
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,891 LilyBitCheeky said: Click to expand... Someone enjoying webs I shoot
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,894 LilyBitCheeky said: Click to expand... I do not approve of this meme lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,895 I did see supergirl is the worst performing dc movie since catwoman
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,896 SpiderMan01 said: Hello maddie Click to expand... How's it going?
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,897 Amberrlicious said: The clone Click to expand... Oh that one..noooo i am not clone spidey lol.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,898 BunnyBeeHope said: I did see supergirl is the worst performing dc movie since catwoman Click to expand... Oof. That's horrendous
BunnyBeeHope said: I did see supergirl is the worst performing dc movie since catwoman Click to expand... Oof. That's horrendous
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,899 BunnyBeeHope said: I did see supergirl is the worst performing dc movie since catwoman Click to expand... I am not into dc much tbh. Marvels are best for me
BunnyBeeHope said: I did see supergirl is the worst performing dc movie since catwoman Click to expand... I am not into dc much tbh. Marvels are best for me
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,900 BaileyXcX said: I know who Ben is from spider noir Click to expand... That’s a pseudonym in the show they mention him changing his name Ben Reilly was a clone of Peter in the main comics
BaileyXcX said: I know who Ben is from spider noir Click to expand... That’s a pseudonym in the show they mention him changing his name Ben Reilly was a clone of Peter in the main comics